Fanny frigging, freak felchers v Norwich - Wed 28/09 @ 19:45

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got promoted last time cos Carroll, Lovenkrands and Nolan all chipped in with 15+ goals. Gayle and Diame don't look like they would get that between them atm. Mitro and Perez are the 2 most prolific players in the team over the last 12months and need to be given starts sooner rather than later

I don't really agree with people about the front two right now.  That side should have won by 3 or 4 on Saturday, but Gayle/Diamé had off days.

Gayle at least has proven he can score at this level, and Diamé has looked ok to me the rare time I've seen him other than that match.

Perez and Mitro haven't looked good this season for whatever reason, and Mitro didn't have the best time playing under Rafa for those 10 games last season.

Also, Rafa thinks headed clearances from CDs are a strength of the English Leagues (Premiership at least) so he was always going to favour Gayle.  Though then you can fairly ask the question, why the fuck did he keep/employ two big lumps?

Edited by adios

Lowes and Anderson already fucking moaning that the ref and assistants took a photo before the game. God forbid someone enjoy their fucking job eh? They clearly dont