Fanny frigging, freak felchers v Norwich - Wed 28/09 @ 19:45

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet quite a few missed the end.

Nowhere near as many as would've missed it at Sunderland. My shin is fucking knacking this morning and I also accidentally hurt the moaning fucker next to me when the fourth went in. :lol:

obviously running purely from the highlights, but Shelveys 'hoof' ins and gayles touches seemed absolutely brilliant on the night. 
Just hope this doesnt become our default 'reliable' method of scoring goals - because tbh it only really started working reliably after they made subs who couldnt quite get up to speed with that particular threat, a more organised defence could shut that down.

The first half chances werent exactly easy tbh, but yet another game where we scraped a win despite having 20 more shots than the opposition - the lack of how clinical we are has reared its head each game, need to start scoring the easy bastards!

Haven't read the thread, but has anyone checked on Noelie? 

Great result, and proof that we can beat anyone in this division, great for Gayle to get his hattrick and great for Gouffran to continue his revival but...

We have to focus for 90 minutes, stupid penalties have cost us too much already. We need to put chances away when we're on top. I now really want to see us play with 2 up front at home. 

What a win this was. On the radio it sounded like we murdered them first half. It's been a long old time since we were playing teams off the park and really peppering their goal. You might even have to go back to KK days. I've got no problems with the selection or the missed chances - churlish to criticise the team selection, and missed chances are going to happen. Gayle has done great 7 from 8 starts or whatever, you can't ask more than that at any level. Hopefully we can keep up the work rate for the rest of the season. If we can and we're not unlucky with injuries we'll be laughing. Looking at the highlights, Shelvey is different class in this league, I really hope this season is the making of him as a player as I think he's got the ability to be just as influential in the Premier League. 

Don't know the last time, but we came back to win 4-3 against Leeds and Leicester. The Leicester game I watched while having an absolutely fucking massive all-you-can-eat breakfast in a bar in Kissimmee :)

FYP

Just got back from the hospital after having my stroke, the head nurse was very accommodating. I think I need more strokes though!!

Full credit to Gayle for netting a hat-trick but let's not forget his number of misses. He and Diame could both have easily got us 3 points against Villa.

I wonder how long Rafa will persevere with Diame's poor performances?