Fanny frigging, freak felchers v Norwich - Wed 28/09 @ 19:45

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a shit memory but was there not some game against Sunderland in the last 10 years where we were getting stuffed and came back to win.

I was on my way to a holiday camp, in some grotty seaside town that escapes my memory, and remember being pleasantly surprised having turned the radio off in disgust.

I have a shit memory but was there not some game against Sunderland in the last 10 years where we were getting stuffed and came back to win.

I was on my way to fat camp, in some grotty seaside town that escapes my memory, and remember being pleasantly surprised having turned the radio off in disgust.

I was on my way to a holiday camp, in some grotty seaside town that escapes my memory, and remember being pleasantly surprised having turned the radio off in disgust.

Are you thinking of the '1-0 down, 4-1 up, Albert Luque wrapped it up' game, CT?

Maybe you're remembering it wrong a bit but perhaps it's the game when we were losing 1-0 at the SoL and came back to win 4-1? Under Roeder.

Just got back from the hospital after having my stroke, the head nurse was very accommodating. I think I need more strokes though!!

Full credit to Gayle for netting a hat-trick but let's not forget his number of misses. He and Diame could both have easily got us 3 points against Villa.

I wonder how long Rafa will persevere with Diame's poor performances?

Aye, got to drop Diamé for Mitrovic now.

CteHBhWVYAA0dYu.jpg

:spit:

:lol:

Gayle on his goal: "It's a bit of a blur now - crazy scenes. I couldn't breathe; I was getting suffocated by my whole team and head-butted by Mitro. It was a crazy couple of minutes but something I'll never forget."

Haha class photo that :lol:

Jonjo has followed up on this and made it a lifetime memory for the nine year old named Joshua. He visited him at his school in Cramlington, bringing the lad a signed photo.

Jonjo:

"Games like that don’t come around too often so it was an unreal moment."

"Joshua was smiling and jumping around so I just thought I’d get him involved in the celebrations."

"I saw the pictures afterwards and I thought it would be nice to get something signed for him and come down to the school."

"It takes an hour of your day so it’s not a lot and it’s something we should be doing as footballers."

"You always try to relate to fans and I know little things like this go a long way."

"It has meant a lot to him and his family."

Joshua:

"I was jumping up and down, going crazy, when we scored.

"It was my first time as a ballboy. He just came and picked me up and I didn’t know what to do. It was really good and I was really excited to see him come into school today."

"He’s my favourite player now."

a30b2c.jpg

Jonjo has followed up on this and made it a lifetime memory for the nine year old named Joshua. He visited him at his school in Cramlington, bringing the lad a signed photo.

Jonjo:

Joshua:

a30b2c.jpg

:thumbup: