Truffle Butter Scoffing Parasites V Rotherham / 1st October / 3pm KO

Anorthernsoul

Score Prediction  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hopefully go into this on a high and full of confidence against a team that's had a shocking start to the season.

NUFC to Score

0 - Renton

1 - Kevin Carr's Gloves, Holden McGroin

2 - StoneColdStephenIreland, Dr Gloom, barnabox, ToonMarshy, @yourservice, jonasjuice, Dougle, rogerbarton, Kitman, LooneyToony, Happy Face

3 - The Fish, ewerk, SpartaFC, Howay, tooner, Rayvin, acrossthepond, OTF, Andrew, ohhh_yeah, Ant, Tom, Park Life

4 - TheGingerQuiff, Anorthernsoul, McFaul , strawb, scoobos

5 - trophyshy, Monkeys Fist

6+ - MiddleAgeCool, Christmas Tree

NUFC to concede

0 - Renton, TheGingerQuiff, Anorthernsoul, The Fish, trophyshy, ewerk, Howay, tooner, Rayvin, StoneColdStephenIreland, Kevin Carr's Gloves, ohhh_yeah, Ant, Tom, strawb, jonasjuice, rogerbarton, Kitman, LooneyToony, scoobos, Park Life, Happy Face

1 - Monkeys Fist, SpartaFC, Dr Gloom, acrossthepond, OTF, MiddleAgeCool, Andrew, McFaul , Holden McGroin, barnabox, @yourservice, Dougle

2 - ToonMarshy, Christmas Tree

3 -

4 -

5 -

6+ - 

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's going to be quite close with Rafa reverting to a more defensive strategy after the goals we conceded last night. So I think we'll keep it tight and just pinch it. 

3-7

Rotheram bottom of the table. The type of game we're likely to lose. I'll be optimistic and go 1-1.

I partially agree with this sentiment.  I wonder how long it'll take us to truly get over the last decade or whatever it is.

Logic dictates ~7-1 though. ;)