• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with the win.

Not happy with leaking a goal.

Happy-happy-happy.

Not happy with no TV or streams.

Happy to assess the game but I can't do that cos I haven't seen it.

Not too happy with Newcastle Radio commentators.

NUFC to Score

0 - MiddleAgeCool

1 - The Fish, Kevin Carr's Gloves, @yourservice

2 - Happy Face, McFaul , StoneColdStephenIreland, ewerk, Kitman, acrossthepond, ohhh_yeah, ToonMarshy, tooner, Anorthernsoul, jonasjuice, LooneyToony, barnabox, trooper

3 - TheGingerQuiff, Howay, Andrew, strawb, Ant, OTF, Rayvin, Monkeys Fist, Dickie, David Kelly, rogerbarton, scoobos, wykikitoon, 247, Renton

4+ - Dr Gloom, Tom

NUFC to Concede

0 - TheGingerQuiff, StoneColdStephenIreland, Howay, Dr Gloom, ewerk, strawb, Ant, Kitman, Kevin Carr's Gloves, OTF, Tom, Rayvin, acrossthepond, Monkeys Fist, Dickie, David Kelly, tooner, rogerbarton, scoobos, wykikitoon, Anorthernsoul, jonasjuice, @yourservice, Renton, trooper

1 - Happy Face, McFaul , Andrew, ohhh_yeah, 247, LooneyToony, barnabox

2 - The Fish, MiddleAgeCool, ToonMarshy

3 - 

4+ - 

Since it's in the ground I would assume it's the same as the tv's on the concourses. 

It adds to the frustration of not being able to see many of the games when you know every fucking game is filmed, if companies are paying for the rights and not televising any of the games could the EFL not do something like charge fans 20 quid to watch their teams games online or something? The way most grounds are packed it doesn't seem to have any detrimental effect on fans turning up for games whether they're on telly or not. I get that it's clearly some contractual thing but it's just ridiculous that in 2016 despite every game being filmed 85% of our season will have to be periscoped or listened to on the radio.

Since it's in the ground I would assume it's the same as the tv's on the concourses.

It adds to the frustration of not being able to see many of the games when you know every fucking game is filmed, if companies are paying for the rights and not televising any of the games could the EFL not do something like charge fans 20 quid to watch their teams games online or something? The way most grounds are packed it doesn't seem to have any detrimental effect on fans turning up for games whether they're on telly or not. I get that it's clearly some contractual thing but it's just ridiculous that in 2016 despite every game being filmed 85% of our season will have to be periscoped or listened to on the radio.

Well you would go in live in that United State of America. Could've stayed home and got a season ticket but no, had to shift those itchy feet. ;)

:lol: Aye I'm just twisting on because it doesn't suit me, I'm being punished enough for the move as I was a season ticket holder in the Allardyce days but I'm missing out on the Rafa days!

I felt like emigrating under that fraudulent excuse of a manager too. The fact that the safc fanbase are one of the few supporters to actually rate the serial toilet blocker speaks fucking volumes of their sense of worth.

:lol: Aye it was some of the dourest football many of us have ever seen and they fucking loved him. It's incredible how they are really just permanently shite, I hope Moyes stays for a long time as they always grief us for changing managers (which is ludicrous since they change managers more often than any fucker else) and I'd like him to get a real fair crack at the job as they've been playing some real good stuff under him as far as I'm concerned.

I'd like to think Ellis FTM Short sticks with big eyes and gives him more cash to waste in January.Somehow I cannot see Moyes's Everton coming back with £20m to sign Kone.Defoe should be well and truly pissed off by then so fingers crossed he leaves the sinking ship.They will have Khazri to add to his assists and goals tally though.

This is a match thread, for our game against Brentford, in a league that doesn't even contain Sunderland.

It's Sunday, about 8pm, 16th of October 2016. Are you ok? Or do you need help?