Pentagon paid UK PR firm half a billion dollars to create fake terrorist videos

Happy Face

I was going to state that RT is entirely untrustworthy but then it seems to come from the bureau of investigative journalists... I know nothing of their origins, mind you.

Either way, it's not exactly an imaginative stretch to think that this would happen.

I was going to state that RT is entirely untrustworthy but then it seems to come from the bureau of investigative journalists... I know nothing of their origins, mind you.

Either way, it's not exactly an imaginative stretch to think that this would happen.

It just amazes me how much restraint they show as all digital data/images can basically be seamlessly altered.

Have I been whooshed?

Are people laughing at RT for propaganda...in a story reported in the Times and the Mail among others and corroborated by US defence officials about how the US used propaganda in Iraq?

Seems ironic to allege RT propaganda to dismiss actual evidence of US/UK propaganda :D

A US defence official told The Sunday Times that the work carried out by Bell Pottinger in Iraq included information operations - or psychological operations - in order to protect coalition forces and Iraqi people from terrorist attacks, while helping to support the security services.

Sorry, I've read it now, I had thought that it was going to make some fake CGI claims. Turns out it's a nothing story. The US engages in propaganda? No shit.

Edited by Renton

Sorry, I've read it now, I had thought that it was going to make some fake CGI claims. Turns out it's a nothing story. The US engages in propaganda? No shit.

Spending half a billion on it while cutting social services is somewhat newsworthy... some might say grotesque.