Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

I get the impression the general western public is just completely fatigued by what is happening in Syria. It's awful, no matter who is to blame, but what can you do? Relatively speaking our own domestic affairs are shambolic and ever evolving, and of much greater interest to us. It's different for gloomy who does this as a job, but I tend to avoid this issue entirely if I can.

Those cunts the west are hand in glove with? :razz:

Obvs - the world is full of cunts. We're not the only ones.

Imagine there's no cunts. it's easy if you try.

Apologies to catmag

Reminds me of when Ali G is arguing with the bloke from the BBFC that 'vagina' is more offensive than 'cunt' because you could say to a lass 'you have a nice cunt' but using the word 'vagina' in the same context would sound horrible

• 2 months later...

Agreed, very interesting. If the Clintons hadn't fucked up the US-Russian relationship, maybe we wouldn't be where we are. It's hard not to have some sympathy with Putin as much as we want our Western hegemony to continue and for Russia to ultimately be absorbed into it.

We're seeing a bit of an 'Empire Strikes Back' moment presently it seems. Hopefully Russia isn't resurgent to the point it was, although the history here definitely has shades of 1920-30s Germany about it.

Agreed, very interesting. If the Clintons hadn't fucked up the US-Russian relationship, maybe we wouldn't be where we are. It's hard not to have some sympathy with Putin as much as we want our Western hegemony to continue and for Russia to ultimately be absorbed into it.

We're seeing a bit of an 'Empire Strikes Back' moment presently it seems. Hopefully Russia isn't resurgent to the point it was, although the history here definitely has shades of 1920-30s Germany about it.

The Neo-cons will be looking at all ways to fuck things up. Kristal, Nuland (her husband Kagan) etc...

Might even try something just before Trump gets in. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

Police office Islamist sympathies. /RT*

Showed ID to get into gallery.

Ambassador was starting speech about greater ties and work between Russia and Turkey...Was instrumental in repairing relationship with Turkey.

Putin in crisis meeting with Lavrov.

edit

Edited by Park Life

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...