Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

China and India are game for Russia’s oil & gas if the infrastructure is in place, which it very largely isn’t at the moment . Strategically when it comes to the actual conflict in Ukraine it appears to me that they’re just sitting on their hands at the moment and seeing which way the wind is blowing…

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Can't imagine a pipeline from St Petersburg to China or India would be feasible? Where are the actual gas fields? 

To China, most ( over half by physical mileage) of the pipelines are already in place mate, Kazakhstan etc, are already huge gas producing countries with developed infrastructure.

British volunteer fighters may have triggered deadly strike on Ukrainian base after their phones were detected

The Telegraph has learned that 12 to 14 phone numbers starting with +44 were visible to surveillance equipment before the missile strike

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/19/british-volunteer-fighters-may-have-triggered-deadly-strike/

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/02/13/eu-hands-britain-post-brexit-olive-branch-offer-lead-new-security/

EU wants us to lead on new security Council for Europe. Nice to see some unity although its worth pointing out that at least as far as I understood it, this was really our area within the EU anyway.

Are you a Telegraph subscriber?!

3 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

Are you a Telegraph subscriber?!

I read the full range of news information I can - like I've said, I'm not buried in my echo chamber :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I read the full range of news information I can - like I've said, I'm not buried in my echo chamber :lol: 

I’m all for it 👍🏼 I just hate paying for news!

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Survived the most brutal form of Nazism…Putin got him though…

But according to Putin he was a nazi!

Fucking cunt of a man (Putin not the poor old digger).

• Like 1