Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

It's really hard to tell with this stuff isn't it. Same for the one Isegrim posted. We just don't know, and Ukraine has to try to keep this war relevant before it drops off the front pages into 'acceptance' -so I understand why they'd be motivated to run this sort of thing.

27 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

As much as I’m on the side of Ukraine, that reads, very much, like anti-Russian propaganda. 

I have no doubt shit like this, and worse, is being done , but this has a strong whiff about it. 

Ukraine doesn’t need anti-Russian propaganda. 

Maybe not for you or me, but for the apathetic masses, maybe they do tbh.

Russia pumps out enough, needs to be countered, even if NOT a real phone call, that stuff has been happening a lot.

Some pretty psychotic “victory day” parade carry on in Moscow today. 

Putin is off his face man.

Blaming NATO & the west again 🙄

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Isn't it common knowledge he's a Russian schill?

No way. I am shocked.

I don’t believe it. Neither does the former German chancellor Schröder belong to the 5th column…

• Like 1

He's just another one of these fuckwits who thinks that he and only he can see the absolute truth of everything, despite doing little to no reading on any given subject, and refusing to open his mind to competing possibilities and test his analysis against them. His wing of lunatics are so 'grouped' in their 'thinking' that they are now impervious to any and all forms of information that doesn't match their worldview - actively so in fact, because they're so fucking dull that being a "mainstream rejecting visionary" is literally 95% of their personality at this stage, with the other 5% entirely focused on orienting itself up Putin's arse.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

He's just another one of these fuckwits who thinks that he and only he can see the absolute truth of everything, despite doing little to no reading on any given subject, and refusing to open his mind to competing possibilities and test his analysis against them. His wing of lunatics are so 'grouped' in their 'thinking' that they are now impervious to any and all forms of information that doesn't match their worldview - actively so in fact, because they're so fucking dull that being a "mainstream rejecting visionary" is literally 95% of their personality at this stage, with the other 5% entirely focused on orienting itself up Putin's arse.

Brilliant post, please don’t apologise to fuckin anyone for it :D

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 4

Denmark, Iceland, and Norway:

"Should Finland or Sweden be victim of aggression on their territory before obtaining NATO membership, we will assist Finland and Sweden by all means necessary."

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

Denmark, Iceland, and Norway:

"Should Finland or Sweden be victim of aggression on their territory before obtaining NATO membership, we will assist Finland and Sweden by all means necessary."

giphy.webp

• Haha 3