Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

57 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It's from 'unnamed US officials'. Which I trust much more than some senile old codger pushing retirement in Sandbanks.

“The first casualty of war is the truth” 

and I don’t live in fuckin sandbanks :cuppa: 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Can bet that the ETA are behind that - funded from Moscow! 

Organisations like IRA and ETA don't vanish into thin air, they brought by off by either the US(Nato) or Russia/Soviet Union. 

Russia is not waging war against Ukraine, but Ukraine and the people of that country are being held at war over the $USD.

Russia is backed by BRICS, as well as Saudi Arabia. America perfected fiat currency, and has controlled the global market price of everything until now. 

USA/Nato will continue to spend billions into a war that Russia will play soft on... Russia is now paired with the most powerful countries in the world. 

America waging war for oil for last 50 years is very quickly kicking the whole world in the ass! My gas bill has gone up, sure I'm not alone. 

Edited by Rubicon

21 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

who the fuck is this cunt?

If you’re asking about Babbitt, she’s the dumb cunt who got shot invading the Capitol in the US. 
If you’re asking about Rubicon, he’s yet another in the long line of dullards who show up here occasionally, keen to show off their status as Lexitarians, existing on a diet of word salad. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If you’re asking about Babbitt, she’s the dumb cunt who got shot invading the Capitol in the US. 
If you’re asking about Rubicon, he’s yet another in the long line of dullards who show up here occasionally, keen to show off their status as Lexitarians, existing on a diet of word salad. 

You’re suggesting he’s a bit of cunt? :cuppa:

• Haha 5