There's always the odd fucking weirdo from Newcastle who supports Arsenal ( or vice versa ;) )

That reminds me of the chubby idiot with the cornrows who supported Man United that used to frequent N-O. 

My only worry is we're lacking for creativity in the middle without him.

He gets injured and the whole dynamic of the team changes.

I'd play Diame there if Shelvey wasn't playing.  Clearly he's not the same sort of player but I think he'd do a good job driving on from midfield.

I'd play Diame there if Shelvey wasn't playing.  Clearly he's not the same sort of player but I think he'd do a good job driving on from midfield.

ahree with this. has to be worth a punt as he's been pretty poor as a number 10.

ahree with this. has to be worth a punt as he's been pretty poor as a number 10.

I've never seen him play as a number 10 before this season.  Whenever I've seen him in the past he's been bursting from midfield.  He doesn't look like he knows what to do when his starting position is further forward.

• 4 weeks later...

Aye it's ridiculous. He's alleged to have called one of the Wolves players a 'filthy mudblood'.

:lol: :lol:

Shame if we have to lose him like as he's been in good form. Like people said earlier I'd play Diame in his absence and see what he does with a run at CM.

If I was this Wolves player I'd have reported this as soon as I heard it. Not at the end of the game. Seems odd.

Apparently happened in the 87th minute?