Aye what's your point?

That maybe the player was only advised to make that complaint after the final whistle because they were focused on seeing the game out?

That maybe the player was only advised to make that complaint after the final whistle because they were focused on seeing the game out?

That point could be made irrespective of what minute it happened in. I'd have thought it was serious enough to mention to the ref at the time though. We were set to play Wolves again a few days later. Maybe they hoped he'd be suspended ;)

That point could be made irrespective of what minute it happened in. I'd have thought it was serious enough to mention to the ref at the time though. We were set to play Wolves again a few days later. Maybe they hoped he'd be suspended ;)

Maybe it just took the FA this long to sort their shit out? Dunno, but it's shit timing. He'll miss the Cup game and 3 away fixtures. We're not the same team without him and he's one of the very few players who seems to have a starting place sewn up.

Not sure the point you're making about the fa, not relevant to my point anyway. If he's guilty then he'll deserve whatever he gets, but I'm shocked that a player heard a teammate being racially abused and didn't act with outrage and involve the officials immediately.

Apparently the incident was reported straight after the match...so why has it just come to light now? 

I'm not suggesting it's a conspiracy...just that the FA are fucking useless. 

To me, the fact that it's taken so long, suggests there's been a thorough investigation. I can't imagine what evidence there can be against him other than one word against another. It's not as if there was loads of cameras to pick it up.

Obviously it's not good for us if he gets a ban but if he's done it he deserves everything he gets.

I'm obviously disappointed he'll get suspended, but I'm way more concerned that we might end up having to support a fucking racist.

Aye. Fuck how many games he misses. If he's guilty of racist abuse, he can miss the rest of the season for me.

I think so-called racism goes a bit too far as does political correctness.

Sometimes things blurted out in anger are not meant in the context they are sometimes taken.

Saying  "I'll kill you" in an argument or rage doesn't mean we have a potential murderers all around us.

I remember, long ago,  my sister getting a new coat for Easter and when asked what colour she said "Nigger brown". Wot a racist she was.

If someone said "You white bastard" for some reason it doesn't seem to create as much discontent as saying "You black bastard".

Of all the players, man. The one we can't replace like for like.

Could help seeing where we stand without him and address that in January, with a view to next season as well.

Its a blow aye but cant be too bothered about someone missing out for what he's done, if he is guilty. Hope the club hands out additional fines in fact. 

I think so-called racism goes a bit too far as does political correctness.

Sometimes things blurted out in anger are not meant in the context they are sometimes taken.

Saying "I'll kill you" in an argument or rage doesn't mean we have a potential murderers all around us.

I remember, long ago, my sister getting a new coat for Easter and when asked what colour she said "Nigger brown". Wot a racist she was.

If someone said "You white bastard" for some reason it doesn't seem to create as much discontent as saying "You black bastard".

I think it's one of those things you can be fairly sure your generation was wrong about.