Who's Black Tony? Never heard of him. In shields we had poor old Johnny Decker. Nice bloke by all accounts but a total wreck. The Purple Aki stories are seriously weird like.

this fella? 

Aye that's him. I don't like to see those videos though - there's always been twats making him do stuff like that for tabs and money. Sad to see. He's always seemed a nice enough guy to me, totally harmless, just a wreck.

Wasn't his brother a boxer or something?  I agree people doing that to him are out of order.

Aye I think he was DK, his brother was usually around the bars in Whitley as well. I agree on the videos in all, you'd always see people offering him a tab to eat something or for a dance etc, out of order really especially as he was normally mortal. 

Wasn't his brother a boxer or something? I agree people doing that to him are out of order.

Think his brother was a male stripper. Little fucker hung like a donkey apparently. Agree about young divvies taking videos of the bloke.

Disgrace as usual, FA are a joke, playing Leeds so they'll let him play. The football league do not want LUFC out of this shit division due to the money that we generate.

Or you're just shit with occasional glimpses of mediocrity and nobody gives a fuck about your plight, at the hands of your clown of an owner.

Or you're just shit with occasional glimpses of mediocrity and nobody gives a fuck about your plight, at the hands of your clown of an owner.

go win a league title and get to the ucl semi final and finish 3rd in the prem, baring mind we were cheated loads, biggest team in the uk

We finished 3rd in the prem and played in the champions league more recently than Leeds. What a completely redundant argument, just like the lad making it.

Edited by Dr Gloom

• 2 weeks later...

Aye it's worked out well for us, as it doesn't seem to be affecting his performances while he's waiting for the hearing. We've got 4 games between now and then that we could do with taking minimum 9 points from, so good to have him available for them in case he gets done for this charge.

Think it was a position we should always have been looking at in the January, the prospect of losing Shelvey for a minimum of 5 games should focus their minds a little, no?

I'm really hoping we look to fill that number 10 role, even if it's just a loan to get us through until the summer when we can get a higher calibre one. I think we could get by the 3 or so games in January we'd have Shelvey missing for (if he is banned) if we had two out of Colback, Tiote, Diame, or Hayden playing behind a capable number 10 as it's been a really key position we've been lacking and I think a couple of these losses could have been draws or wins if we'd had one.