Shaving

Monkeys Fist

Aye the Feathers do which is another reason they're mint, I just actually switched to Feather recently (in part as they have that feature) the Gillette boxes and some others didn't and that's why I used the bottle.

CT has other uses for bottles, btw.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone had a cut throat shave in a barbers?

Recommend it?

Yeah, it's quality. I know you don't live up here but I'd really recommend PK Barbers in Seaton Deleval.

Just don't call them Turks though as they're Kurds so hate them. :lol:

do that and the nose thing as part of a standard £5 haircut here, lol nose thing i did not know about until it was happening, next thing i know some wax on the end of a cotton bud thing was stuck up a nostril ffs

Fucking stinks doesn't it.

I think that's why they've taken to giving you booze as you go. Get you liquored up so don't realise your face smells like burnt hair.

I've been using horse clippers for my head and beard the last couple of months since the puppy ate my normal clippers' charger.

Actually pretty decent. :lol:

I took the advice of this thread and purchased a safety razor in an effort to save money on overpriced Gillette products. Which has worked, but the actual blades I bought (100 of the fuckers) are shite tbh, they're Astra superior platinum. Anyone recommend something better?...oh and I'm still using Nivea shaving gel as the badger bristle and shitty soap method was wank too.

Being foliclie challenged i just stick to my bic orange & gillette shaving foam every couple of days a little splash of Brut & im good to go.

Proper man's man :lol:

I use a cut throat razor, no shaving foam and old spice.

Proper man's man :lol:

I use a cut throat razor, no shaving foam and old spice.

Fucking Old Spice, my Mam's friend "Aunty Ann" got me some of that for Christmas just gone. Christ it's got a kick doesn't it, plus I immediately started distrusting foreigners, slapping girls on their arses and feeling the urge to share a bowl of molten cheese.

I've been using horse clippers for my head and beard the last couple of months since the puppy ate my normal clippers' charger.

Actually pretty decent. [emoji38]

How did people let this admission of involvement in bestiality go unchecked?

I was completely unaware of this definition at the time. :lol:

clippers

large hanging pussy lips. 

when the lips of the pussy visibly sway from wind or subtle body movement & are usually easily visible from the rear end. 

clippers are usually discolored & very loose from being worn out or well-aged, or both.

• 4 months later...

I am gonna get a cut throat shave next week when I am in NYC.  Never had one and some of you guys recommended it.

I was gonna get one on the day of my wedding, but now worried I'll come out blotchy as fuck.  Some shaving gels I have a reaction to.  So, I assume they use a soap so should be ok?