Shaving

Monkeys Fist

• 5 years later...

Anyone recommend an electric razor?  My tight cunt BOL told me about a generic one off Amazon for £15.  Said it was class.  I should have gone by my own rule, buy cheap, buy twice.  It's GASH.

I usually wet shave, but need it for when I am away.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I tried in the first lockdown and it annoyed the shit out of me.  Plus I am *cough* strawberry blonde 

Nowt wrong with a little ginge in the chinge.

Just grow it man, a) you'll look dope as fuck, b) keeps your chin warm, c) it'll give your workplace fury an added element of threat.

• Haha 2

I spent a fortune about 10 years ago on a Braun Series 7 - one of the self-cleaning ones that Gemmill talks about, and then pretty much gave up regular shaving. Sat in my bathroom, gathering dust :lol:

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I tried in the first lockdown and it annoyed the shit out of me.  Plus I am *cough* strawberry blonde 

Was it itchy? 

Two things- only lasts a day or so, and, beard oil. 

Then you’ll be sporting glorious, silky chin muffage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I should have gone by my own rule, buy cheap, buy twice. 

@The Fish agrees. 

I can't be bothered with elctric razors, never go close enough. Can't find my usual disposable brand from Wilkos at the moment though. There's shitloads of stuff I can't get any more. 

48 minutes ago, Renton said:

@The Fish agrees. 

I can't be bothered with elctric razors, never go close enough. Can't find my usual disposable brand from Wilkos at the moment though. There's shitloads of stuff I can't get any more. 

I could imagine you getting a regular close shave at a barbers. Like a Mafia Don. 

• 2 weeks later...

Took me 20 odd years to grow a tash. I look like Wursole Gumage so patchy with a proper beard attempt. Starts off ok then goes to shit haha. Goaty is reasonable but still not great. The middle bit is dark the side bits grey and thicker. Oh well at my age I’ve given up trying .