Rafa's Trichomoniasis Riddled Shithouses V Barnsley / 18th October / 7.45pm KO

Anorthernsoul

What will the score be?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best looking periscope for a while too, off the telly in the nine bar by the looks of it

I was watching 2 different Periscopes on the 2 screens.

Thinking back to a time we'd have been happy with similarly pixelated rubbish in the Premiership and pretty happy.

Why isn't Rafa even giving Mitro a token 10mins a the end of a game?

The way Diame is playing the only reason could surely be he doesn't like Mitro. Diame nullifies the argument that Rafa doesn't want to play 2 up top for me as the bloke remains so far forward he may as well be a striker anyway, Mitro tracks back more than him imo. 

Yeah, Diamé's an odd one.

The only thing you can say for him (as Anderson was saying tonight) is that he doesn't hide.

So Rafa must see enough in training to think he's better off with him and he'll come good?

Yeah, Diamé's an odd one.

The only thing you can say for him (as Anderson was saying tonight) is that he doesn't hide.

So Rafa must see enough in training to think he's better off with him and he'll come good?

I do agree he doesn't hide, I didn't really see much of him but he scored a load for Hull so surely there's a capable player in there somewhere? I'm just not sure I see the point when Mitro, Atsu, Perez, etc have all looked more capable when they have played, surely it's better to hoy one of them in there rather than start him most games.

I know you're not agreeing with the selection btw it's just the one selection that really baffles me, while I don't agree with him selecting Anita over Yedlin I get the argument that Anita is more defensive but I genuinely don't see what Diame brings to the team at all, it's not like he really breaks the opposition play up or contributes to attacks.

He obviously doesn't fancy mitro, which I think is a shame, but he must have his reasons and it's hard to argue with us sitting pretty at the top of the table. It'd be nice if we can keep this run going and pull away from the pack a bit.

Happy with the 3 points.

Happy being at the top.

But not overly happy that Rafa is consistently playing Diame,  Anita,  and Dummett,  and not giving Yedlin,  Lazaar,  and Nitrovic,  a decent chance to show their worth.

Noticed Hanly wasn't on the bench, he played on Saturday, is he injured?

Also noticed Mbemba wasn't on the bench, is he that low on the pecking order?  I think he was looking to be a great signing.

Happy with the 3 points.

Happy being at the top.

But not overly happy that Rafa is consistently playing Diame,  Anita,  and Dummett,  and not giving Yedlin,  Lazaar,  and Nitrovic,  a decent chance to show their worth.

Noticed Hanly wasn't on the bench, he played on Saturday, is he injured?

Also noticed Mbemba wasn't on the bench, is he that low on the pecking order?  I think he was looking to be a great signing.

Any more happy with Gayle yet? ;)