Rafa's Trichomoniasis Riddled Shithouses V Barnsley / 18th October / 7.45pm KO

Anorthernsoul

What will the score be?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I haven't yet dared to click on the urban dictionary link...

Swedish Periscope

A sex act in which a woman (or man), in a crouching position, places their eye upon the anus of a standing male partner. They then proceed to grasp the shaft of the "periscope". Advanced users can then proceed to adjust the knobs of the periscope. The move is finished with a successful load blown, and a cry from the gazer of "fire the torpedos" as the recipient lets loose a fart. The fart should be moist so the gazer receives a maritime spraying of ocean wind.

Jim: Hey, uh betty. Ever looked through a swedish periscope?

Betty: Nope whats that?

Jim: come back home with me and ill show ya

Basically Swindon-assisted reach around :lol:

Plenty of attacking options on the bench there. 

Hourihane starting for Barnsley is a negative, apparently quite the set piece delivererererer.

Clear as day what his preferred 11 is now tbh. The only ones I really take issue with is Diame and perhaps Anita (he has done okay there but Yedlin has been far better imo).

It's also a bit odd that Lazaar really hasn't had much of a chance yet despite Dummett doing fuck all to stake his claim to a starting spot, I get that away from home perhaps isn't the best time to hoy him in but there have been plenty of games to give him a chance in the past.

Edited by Howay

Clear as day what his preferred 11 is now tbh. The only ones I really take issue with is Diame and perhaps Anita (he has done okay there but Yedlin has been far better imo).

It's also a bit odd that Lazaar really hasn't had much of a chance yet despite Dummett doing fuck all to stake his claim to a starting spot, I get that away from home perhaps isn't the best time to hoy him in but there have been plenty of games to give him a chance in the past.

Don't mind Rafa sticking with a settled back four and bringing on the new lads later on in the game to be fair. Especially against teams who can trouble us at set pieces which seems like it's our biggest problem.

Don't mind Rafa sticking with a settled back four and bringing on the new lads later on in the game to be fair. Especially against teams who can trouble us at set pieces which seems like it's our biggest problem.

I'm not either but then Yedlin come in due to Anita being a muppet and getting banned and performed a lot better than Anita, I'd have went with him going forward after that. 

I'm not either but then Yedlin come in due to Anita being a muppet and getting banned and performed a lot better than Anita, I'd have went with him going forward after that. 

No doubt Yedlin is better going forward, but he's suspect at the back still.

I think Rafa likes his fullbacks to be defenders first and attackers second (more so than most), which explains the preference for Anita over Yedlin and Dummett over anything resembling a footballer.

I think Rafa likes his fullbacks to be defenders first and attackers second (more so than most), which explains the preference for Anita over Yedlin and Dummett over anything resembling a footballer.

:lol:

I agree with both of you about his reasoning, my only problem with it is that Anita isn't exactly a solid defender either. I suppose he is a 'defend first' type but I still personally don't really like him there over Yedlin.