Bukkake Loving, Shit Eating Roustabouts v Ipswich / 22nd Oct / 15:00

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can Gayle carry this scoring form on?

Won our last two at home scoring 7. Ipswich have 1 point on their last two away games, a draw at Blackburn.

I am going all @@Happy Face here - We have conceded a goal in 83% of our home games this season.  Something we could do with improving on.

NUFC to Score

0 -

1 - Dougle, Kevin Carr's Gloves

2 - wykikitoon, Dr Gloom, ohhh_yeah, OTF, Kitman, barnabox, Ant, StoneColdStephenIreland, Happy Face, jonasjuice, LooneyToony, ChezGiven, @yourservice

3 - Andrew, Rayvin, ewerk, rogerbarton, acrossthepond, Renton, sammynb

4 - Anorthernsoul, David Kelly, Howay, The Fish, Monkeys Fist, McFaul

5 - Tom, zico martin, strawb

6+ -

NUFC to Concede

0 - wykikitoon, Rayvin, Anorthernsoul, David Kelly, Howay, The Fish, ewerk, rogerbarton, Dougle, OTF, Kitman, Tom, StoneColdStephenIreland, strawb, Renton, McFaul , Happy Face, jonasjuice, LooneyToony, sammynb, Kevin Carr's Gloves

1 - Andrew, Dr Gloom, Monkeys Fist, ohhh_yeah, Ant, acrossthepond, zico martin, ChezGiven, @yourservice

2 - barnabox

3 -

4 -

5 -

6+ -  

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Gayle carry this scoring form on?

Won our last two at home scoring 7. Ipswich have 1 point on their last two away games, a draw at Blackburn.

I am going all @@Happy Face here - We have conceded a goal in 83% of our home games this season.  Something we could do with improving on.

Yes he can.

Ips.png

I feel now I have let people down :(

:lol:

The thread title is perfect IMO. And you're just the latest in a long line of people who have either forgotten the poll or not made it public.

To be honest, fucking the poll up may be part of the same voodoo magic that's at work with the thread titles now anyway.

That's almost CT-esque...

I'm basing my prediction on carefully weighing up the form and strengths of both sides, CT bases his on what he'd like to see.

Ipswich won last night didn't they?

Yeah, they beat Burton at home but Burton had more possession (46-54%), more shots (10-18) and more key passes (8-14). Had Ipswich given that kind of freedom to a better side, they would have been punished

If Ipswich give us 14 chances in the box, I'd fancy us to put a couple away at least.

Everyone wins until they play Rafa's Bukkake lovers Rayvin, these Tractor fucking, winnet sniffing tossers will be no exception.

:lol: I don't doubt we'll win, just not sure it'll be a landslide. Happy to be wrong though!

Yeah, they beat Burton at home but Burton had more possession (46-54%), more shots (10-18) and more key passes (8-14). Had Ipswich given that kind of freedom to a better side, they would have been punished

If Ipswich give us 14 chances in the box, I'd fancy us to put a couple away at least.

Fair enough, your logic makes sense. I'll upgrade to 3-0 for the poll then...