Bukkake Loving, Shit Eating Roustabouts v Ipswich / 22nd Oct / 15:00

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result again. Love the momentum and positivity around the club right now. Amazing what can happen under proper leadership. 

How the football though? Havent been able to catch most of the games. The goals look top drawer but hows the passing, movement etc generally?

McCarthy's post match comments - I have some respect for him but fucking hell :lol: he's dour as fuck.

"We were beaten by the best team. If you see a better team than that this year I'd be surprised.

"I've just spoken to the players and there's not a lot more we could have done. We tried everything to stop them. The one pleasing thing is we kept it at 1-0 for 70 minutes.

"All three finishes were fabulous. They were better than us, they are better than us, and they will be champions in my view.

"We tried everything and nothing worked. They are a very good team and we got what we deserved. We tried to press but we didn't do that particularly well."

Edited by Rayvin

Just like the Brentford game. Walk in the park yet without being Brazil 70. Absolutely laughable (considering we won) pelanty not given for Gayle where the keeper took his legs after he touched it. :lol:

NUFC to Score

0 -

1 - Dougle, Kevin Carr's Gloves

2 - wykikitoon, Dr Gloom, ohhh_yeah, OTF, Kitman, barnabox, Ant, StoneColdStephenIreland, Happy Face, jonasjuice, LooneyToony, ChezGiven, @yourservice

3 - Andrew, Rayvin, ewerk, rogerbarton, acrossthepond, Renton, sammynb

4 - Anorthernsoul, David Kelly, Howay, The Fish, Monkeys Fist, McFaul

5 - Tom, zico martin, strawb

6+ -

NUFC to Concede

0 - wykikitoon, Rayvin, Anorthernsoul, David Kelly, Howay, The Fish, ewerk, rogerbarton, Dougle, OTF, Kitman, Tom, StoneColdStephenIreland, strawb, Renton, McFaul , Happy Face, jonasjuice, LooneyToony, sammynb, Kevin Carr's Gloves

1 - Andrew, Dr Gloom, Monkeys Fist, ohhh_yeah, Ant, acrossthepond, zico martin, ChezGiven, @yourservice

2 - barnabox

3 -

4 -

5 -

6+ -  

McCarthy's post match comments - I have some respect for him but fucking hell :lol: he's dour as fuck.

"We were beaten by the best team. If you see a better team than that this year I'd be surprised.

"I've just spoken to the players and there's not a lot more we could have done. We tried everything to stop them. The one pleasing thing is we kept it at 1-0 for 70 minutes.

"All three finishes were fabulous. They were better than us, they are better than us, and they will be champions in my view.

"We tried everything and nothing worked. They are a very good team and we got what we deserved. We tried to press but we didn't do that particularly well."

Hopefully this is the sort of attitude we start inspiring in most teams. Shows how dominant we are mind when there's not even excuses it's just sort of an "ah well we only play them twice, take it and move on" attitude.

Oh Deere, we did plough them didn't we. :blush2:

Jesus Christ Backhoe (JCB) Noelie you don't really have a Case to plant the seeds of bad farming jokes.

CONTENT UNAVAILABLE

The content is not authorized for your area (CA)

Xenophobes! :glare:

FFS it's always on youtube about ten minutes after they go on the Skysport website.

The lack of replays/commentators/analysis on our highlights is depressing. Though at least it's not periscope.

Is it me or did it feel like we were on telly a lot more than this the last time we went down?