Bukkake Loving, Shit Eating Roustabouts v Ipswich / 22nd Oct / 15:00

wykikitoon

Whats the score like?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of replays/commentators/analysis on our highlights is depressing. Though at least it's not periscope.

Is it me or did it feel like we were on telly a lot more than this the last time we went down?

The BBC showed a few last time around until they realised we weren't going to fail and then they lost interest.

The BBC showed a few last time around until they realised we weren't going to fail and then they lost interest.

Aye they had the football league that time so we got on a lot.

Sky only bother if there isn't a PL or european game on

Cheers for that. Those highlights suggest the game was won at a canter

Was the most comfortable game I've seen this season.  We should have scored more and did start to become slightly worrying midway through the second half when we hadn't finished them off, but we dominated throughout.  It's the best I've seen Perez play this season too.  

Can't believe we didn't get that penalty.  The standard of refereeing is truly awful in this league mind.