Prolapsed Anus Eaters v Preston North End - 25 Oct @ 19:45

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Call me an attendance bore but 45,000 it's noteworthy as the biggest domestic cup gate in over a decade.

Predictions open

NUFC to Score

0 - TheGingerQuiff

1 - MiddleAgeCool, Kevin Carr's Gloves, OTF, LooneyToony, @yourservice

2 - The Fish, Rayvin, StoneColdStephenIreland, wykikitoon, Dougle, barnabox, rogerbarton, Anorthernsoul, Renton, ToonMarshy

3 - Andrew, Dr Gloom, Happy Face, Howay, tooner, scoobos, zico martin, David Kelly, Monkeys Fist, Tom, sammynb, acrossthepond, Kitman

4+ - ewerk, strawb

NUFC to Concede

0 - Dr Gloom, Happy Face, Howay, tooner, ewerk, Rayvin, scoobos, MiddleAgeCool, zico martin, wykikitoon, Kevin Carr's Gloves, Tom, strawb, Dougle, sammynb, acrossthepond, Kitman, rogerbarton, Anorthernsoul, LooneyToony

1 - Andrew, The Fish, StoneColdStephenIreland, David Kelly, Monkeys Fist, barnabox, Renton

2 - @yourservice, ToonMarshy

3 -

4+ - TheGingerQuiff, OTF

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-0 to the ass tulip guzzlers.

unbelievable attendance for a midweek cup game. what's the atmosphere like in town? I wonder if the place is starting to buzz in the way it did during the 90s under keegan? The feel good factor seems to be back, bizarre given we were just relegated. 

0-4+ as a protest vote. Is the vote for 90mins only? Thought I'd ask to stop others being stung by the competitions shitness

Is it not just that you're missing the time slots? :lol: I wish we'd put money on this, the complaints would be even more vitriolic :D

Here's my idea for the line-up against PNE.

What d' ye think?

Cels

Yedlin   Mbemba   Hanly   Lazaar

Ritchie  Shelvey   Haydon   Atsu

Nitrovic   Perez

Here's my idea for the line-up against PNE.

What d' ye think?

Cels

Yedlin   Mbemba   Hanly   Lazaar

Ritchie  Shelvey   Haydon   Atsu

Nitrovic   Perez

I think you need to learn how to spell.

OK Mr. David Kelly, I missed an e in Hanl y, I used an o instead of an e in Hayd n, but I did not make a mistake with Nitrovic, the n was a deliberate play on NITRO.

And sometimes it's my keyboard that spulls incorrectly, no me so there. :picknose:

OK Mr. David Kelly, I missed an e in Hanl y, I used an o instead of an e in Hayd n, but I did not make a mistake with Nitrovic, the n was a deliberate play on NITRO.

And sometimes it's my keyboard that spulls incorrectly, no me so there. :picknose:

I think you forgot about Cels - the new Wilson?