Prolapsed Anus Eaters v Preston North End - 25 Oct @ 19:45

Happy Face

Predict The Score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Did Preston even prepare for this? Their winger just tried to beat Yedlin with pace ffs. This lot are absolute shite, real confidence in the squad now and almost as importantly real competition for spots keeping people from getting complacent.

Fucking hell, both posts and the bar hit and Diame missed an open goal, it could be 8 or more by now.

I hope we don't get cocky for the match at the weekend

I really didn't expect that to be so straight forward, they've managed to beat a couple of the other top teams in the league recently.

Hopefully they are terrified of us and we keep piling it on at the weekend and do something similar again.

Aye, too be fair it was a lot of their back ups but at the same time it was a mixed team for us as well. As you say hopefully that's them in a negative mood for Saturday and we give them another good hiding.

Some good stuff today, decent shift from everyone.

Too bad Nitrovic didn't get his third but it wasn't from lack of trying, I think he is more well rounded than Gayle.

Atsu looked promising but I think he was a little starved of service over all.

Be very interesting to see who Rafa starts at Preston at the weekend.

On the BBC they mentioned this was Preston's reserves, so we shouldn't get too ahead of ourselves. That said we're cleaning up at the moment. Great result :D

It was our reserves too. [emoji6]

NUFC to Score

0 - TheGingerQuiff

1 - MiddleAgeCool, Kevin Carr's Gloves, OTF, LooneyToony, @yourservice

2 - The Fish, Rayvin, StoneColdStephenIreland, wykikitoon, Dougle, barnabox, rogerbarton, Anorthernsoul, Renton, ToonMarshy

3 - Andrew, Dr Gloom, Happy Face, Howay, tooner, scoobos, zico martin, David Kelly, Monkeys Fist, Tom, sammynb, acrossthepond, Kitman

4+ - ewerk, strawb

NUFC to Concede

0 - Dr Gloom, Happy Face, Howay, tooner, ewerk, Rayvin, scoobos, MiddleAgeCool, zico martin, wykikitoon, Kevin Carr's Gloves, Tom, strawb, Dougle, sammynb, acrossthepond, Kitman, rogerbarton, Anorthernsoul, LooneyToony

1 - Andrew, The Fish, StoneColdStephenIreland, David Kelly, Monkeys Fist, barnabox, Renton

2 - @yourservice, ToonMarshy

3 -

4+ - TheGingerQuiff, OTF

Preston reserves or not that was a fucking howking, they were barely in our half at any point. Some of their first teamers played as well so that'll have done their confidence the world of good.

I hope we see a Gayle hat-trick and another high scoring win on Saturday.

I'd actually like to see us get Hull in the next round, see how we stack up against one of the lower PL sides.

Edited by Howay