Insulated Travel mug

wykikitoon

Go the one with the straw. I find people take me more seriously when every one of my comments is punctuated by me using a fucking sippy cup afterwards.

Endless conference calls and drinks with straws are a great combination.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked with a bloke who'd fill an empty kia-ora bottle with sample beer, put it in an inside pocket of his jacket with a long bendy straw reaching up to his mouth. (Obviously he'd top it up when finished).

I worked with a bloke who'd fill an empty kia-ora bottle with sample beer, put it in an inside pocket of his jacket with a long bendy straw reaching up to his mouth. (Obviously he'd top it up when finished).

[emoji38] Serious question: was he retarded?

My uncle was an alcoholic. He's now dead but once, drunk, he boarded a child's tricycle and rode it down a steep hill.

It was one of those kid's bikes where the pedal moves in sync with the front wheel, so as he reached peak speed this pedal was spinning round like fucking mad. He made the mistake of putting his foot on it, and it spun round, smashed into the back of his ankle and rinsed his achilles tendon.

This bloke walked everywhere. Like he would walk from Jarrow to South Shields to see my mam, and on from South Shields to Cleadon to see my gran. This little accident on the tricycle left him with a condition called drop foot - imagine when you pick your foot up, you can hold it out straight. Well he couldn't, it was like the foot equivalent of a limp wrist, there was just no mechanism left in his ankle to stop his foot from dropping to the floor. He continued to walk everywhere looking like a half a dressage horse trying to step over a tab packet. What a bloke. [emoji38]

My uncle was an alcoholic. He's now dead but once, drunk, he boarded a child's tricycle and rode it down a steep hill.

It was one of those kid's bikes where the pedal moves in sync with the front wheel, so as he reached peak speed this pedal was spinning round like fucking mad. He made the mistake of putting his foot on it, and it spun round, smashed into the back of his ankle and rinsed his achilles tendon.

This bloke walked everywhere. Like he would walk from Jarrow to South Shields to see my mam, and on from South Shields to Cleadon to see my gran. This little accident on the tricycle left him with a condition called drop foot - imagine when you pick your foot up, you can hold it out straight. Well he couldn't, it was like the foot equivalent of a limp wrist, there was just no mechanism left in his ankle to stop his foot from dropping to the floor. He continued to walk everywhere looking like a half a dressage horse trying to step over a tab packet. What a bloke. [emoji38]

:lol: :lol:

:spit::lol: