Our squad

Kid Dynamite

You might be right about ruddock. Did Pedro not do it again the next season first game away to Leicester? I'm sure I remember watching it in kavos. You're right we definitely started the first season up against Spurs. Coventry then Man Utd after that?

Beardsley was seriously considering suing Ruddock for damages as everyone at nufc were convinced he deliberately 'did' Pedro and were foaming about it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beardsley was seriously considering suing Ruddock for damages as everyone at nufc were convinced he deliberately 'did' Pedro and were foaming about it.

I'd quite happy see him die a la Mr Creosote because of that, the fat cockney cunt.

I'd quite happy see him die a la Mr Creosote because of that, the fat cockney cunt.

Aye, a fucking friendly game and he deliberately elbowed him the FCB. Souness apparently wanted to put us in our place as we'd came up to the PL and Ruddock was happy to oblige.