Battlefield 1

Rayvin

:lol:

I mostly use the talking option to assist teammates in avenging me when I've been killed:

"The fucker is crouching behind the door just to the right as you enter - hang on, he's moving slightly, he's about to edge his head out, SHOOT NOW!!!"

Very satisfying to watch from my position as a corpse :D

I'll be expecting exact longitude and latitude tbh.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Communicating is useful for low level planning but and spotting, but the reality is that when you're in a firefight, by the time you've called out an enemy either you're dead, your teammate is dead, the enemy is dead, or you're all dead.

The most effective forms of communications I've had with people tend to be around who is going to 'trigger' the objective and who is covering.

That said, I'm generally not the squad leader. I think that individual has to play it more tactically - maybe hang back and act as an advanced spawn point for the rest of the team by ensuring he isn't killed when the rest of us are, etc. This person may do more communicating.

No it's the kind where you're dropped into a pitch of 22 players and a ball.

Fuck, I'm terrible at those games too. 

Games that involve strategy and planning :good:

Games that involve actual skill, dexterity and quick reactions :nah:

What's with all you Geordie's not conforming to stereotypes?  I could actually understand Rayvin ffs.

Had a good laugh last night, will be on again today.  Maybe I should stick to Conquest till my KDR isn't such an abortion?

Happy to do conquest as well but I thought you were fine on rush.

You're better in tanks than I am!

I defo enjoyed it, I'm just paranoid that my KDR is affecting team performance when we're attacking and I think as a result I'm quite poor at the objectives too.

I defo enjoyed it, I'm just paranoid that my KDR is affecting team performance when we're attacking and I think as a result I'm quite poor at the objectives too.

You still died less frequently than I did :D

That's not so bad! 

I was gonna have a drive out in the car & see where it was cheapest because I'm such an impulse buyer I'd either be playing it before the match tonight or NEVER. :lol:

Aye I'm a bit pissed they've knocked £15 quid off in about 6 weeks actually :lol:

I guess this is how they get you. It's a decent game tbf, and I think I've sunk about 20 hours into it so far. I reckon I'll get to maybe 40 or 50 before I move on to something else, and for me that's worth the money. About £1 per hour spent.

Aye that's a bit lame like. 

My brother has Amazon Prime so I might get him to get it and give him the money. Wait and see, still tempted to pop Sainsbury's or something.

The prices are mental comparatively to what they were like, but the value you get out of them if you actually play them is tremendous (compared to going to the cinema or going for a few drinks etc).

The problem I've had in recent years is buying the new consoles, a few games a year and online access to basically never play any of them.

I picked mine up for €50 last week btw @@Rayvin.  Hope you're suitable seething. ;)