Battlefield 1

Rayvin

Aye, for these AAA titles nowadays you're looking at paying £80 a year to keep up with it, but if you play it a lot it's still decent value.

I've actually decided to get rid of my PS4 as I just can't find the time to play it/justify it.  So I'm retreating back into the realm of old-style adventure games.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, the £40 is getting you all 4 at a slightly reduced price (actually surprised the individual pack is so low, hardly worth getting them all at once).

I'm sure you'll all take massive offence anyway but just letting you know I'm cleaning out my account to give it to someone else, not having a massive strop. ;)

Aye, I think BF1 is fantastic and would defo be getting the extras if playing it again.

I just can't get on during regular hours often enough and only want to play it with other people.

I'll probably try again with the next-gen Xbox whenever that happens.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, adios said:

:lol:  Doesn't look good, does it?

I haven't played in ages but I could do at some point this weekend if you want - I thought you sold your PS4 though?

PS4 still sitting here (no shock there) and I'm looking at changing my hours so could be around at more reasonable hours.

I'll likely try to get on some evenings this week and should be around next weekend (defo the weekend after) if yiz fancy it.

• 2 weeks later...

April 3rd apparently:

On 4/3/2017 at 6:31 PM, adios said:

I'm sure you'll all take massive offence anyway but just letting you know I'm cleaning out my account to give it to someone else, not having a massive strop. ;)