Everyones in an upbeat mood..

Scottish Mag

..at St James Park.

SSN latest from St James Park.

Souness and his staff were just in a 5 minute meeting with Shepheard. Since coming out Souness has claimed everything is fine and the club remain in an upbeat mood.

Looks like we are stuck with the fucker! :(

settles it in my eyes,

SHEPHERD OUT must be the only noise to come out of Newcastle fans lips until it fucking happens.

Souness was never the right man for the job and it's about time we saw the bigger picture, the mismangement of the club starts in the boardroom, not the training pitch.

settles it in my eyes,

SHEPHERD OUT must be the only noise to come out of Newcastle fans lips until it fucking happens.

Souness was never the right man for the job and it's about time we saw the bigger picture, the mismangement of the club starts in the boardroom, not the training pitch.

83506[/snapback]

Do you really think it will happen though? St James Park is like a library these days..

It's a fucking joke, FS needs to stick his hand in his pocket, pay him off and admit he got it wrong.

Because pride takes over, we all suffer as a consequence! :(

I see Sky have changed the length of time to 15 minutes now and what they are claiming was said..

"I remain the Newcastle United manager, everyone is upbeat..etc"

Why did he get summoned for a 5-15 min meeting. I think hes been asked to resign and has refused to, hence the reason he has stated "I remain the manager"..

It's a fucking joke, FS needs to stick his hand in his pocket, pay him off and admit he got it wrong.

Because pride takes over, we all suffer as a consequence! :(

83516[/snapback]

That's the same pocket that we buy players with though.... :o

I want him gone now too, but it's not like Shepherd is being tight with his OWN money, it's the club's.

I see Sky have changed the length of time to 15 minutes now and what they are claiming was said..

"I remain the Newcastle United manager, everyone is upbeat..etc"

Why did he get summoned for a 5-15 min meeting.  I think hes been asked to resign and has refused to, hence the reason he has stated "I remain the manager"..

83521[/snapback]

Which moves Fat Fred onto plan B, install a Director of Football.

Its a joke if Shepherd has given Souness a vote of confidence, it shows how totally out of touch with the feelings of the fans.

However, I'm starting to think Ritchie may have a point, it doesn't make sense for Shepherd to call Souness for a 10minute meeting just to give him his support, I think also that he was asked to resign.

Everyone's in a beat up mood.

83580[/snapback]

I'm not !

83583[/snapback]

You're in a beat yourself off mood tbh :(

83587[/snapback]

I think I should change my board title to:

The only wanker on the board.

You'll never get Fat Fred out no matter how much you chant against him, he has too much power.

So the only option remains for more and more of the ground to chant Souness out, protest and suchlike until the fat fucker cracks and gives in.

He'll never go himself but eventually if there is overwhelming haterd of Souness and wish to have him out on his arse it can happen, but how long it takes depends on how much the fans finally wake up and act.

Of course we'll no doubt scrape a win in the FA cup, snatch something in the next prem game and some people (including fat boy) will think its all fine again.

Another option would be that nobody goes to the next home game. And everybody who wants to make the statement takes part. I know it's already paid for, but imagine if there was only the away support and the rest of the ground was empty? That would make FS take notice more than an a handful shouting Souness out.

Because pride takes over, we all suffer as a consequence! :huh:

83516[/snapback]

That's the same pocket that we buy players with though.... :search:

I want him gone now too, but it's not like Shepherd is being tight with his OWN money, it's the club's.

83524[/snapback]

Simple solution: by way of acknowledging that him and Hall made a mistake in appointing Souness, they declare no dividend this year and use the money they would otherwise pay to themselves (and the other shareholders, but let's face it, most of them are fans and would forego the £1 or £2 they pick up to get rid of Souness) to get rid of the manager. In the past two years the dividend has been in the region of £5m...the same as the payoff that would supposedly be required to get rid of Souness and his team of coaches.

Not gonna happen unfortunately, but it would go some way towards improving Shepherd's relationship with the fans if he had the brains and was prepared to admit to his error.

Because pride takes over, we all suffer as a consequence! :huh:

83516[/snapback]

That's the same pocket that we buy players with though.... :search:

83524[/snapback]

Simple solution: by way of acknowledging that him and Hall made a mistake in appointing Souness, they declare no dividend this year and use the money they would otherwise pay to themselves (and the other shareholders, but let's face it, most of them are fans and would forego the £1 or £2 they pick up to get rid of Souness) to get rid of the manager. In the past two years the dividend has been in the region of £5m...the same as the payoff that would supposedly be required to get rid of Souness and his team of coaches.

Not gonna happen unfortunately, but it would go some way towards improving Shepherd's relationship with the fans if he had the brains and was prepared to admit to his error.

83703[/snapback]

Good idea! Never going to happen though.