Pussy Grabbing Bumbaclarts vs Leeds United

The Fish

Popped onto Waccoe.com to ask a few questions but they chose to start frothing about Atromitos away attendances instead :lol:

Nope it's actually how your are,,it's not just A 606 thing ive met so many of the years who fit the bill it's fucking silly.
bit precious there eh as you see to be over attendances, it was you who bought your very unimpressive away attendance figures up.

bit tedious of youse eh :D

happy fishing, mind.

you haven't riled anyone, we are Leeds your not, your problem, you don't really figure as a rival we mostly apart from a good day out do not give much of a shite about you.

your not scum,citeh,Chelsea,Liverpool or Everton, or the arse, or spurs or West Ham.

Your just newcastle, beyond novelty fuck all.

leeds fans genearally don't give much of shite about anything but Leeds.

clueless that you'd think we'd know about you care about your form. Just very odd and if fishing, shite.

3pts, and onto the next.
1pt onto the next
zero pts onto the nex

you need a dishy mate?

I particularly like the suggestion that Newcastle (who're winning the league they've been in for years) aren't a rival, but clubs gunning for the Top Flight title are :pmsl:

And he's got the cheek to call us deluded :lol:

So, so salty.

NUFC to Score
0 - TheGingerQuiff
1 - ChezGiven, @yourservice, David Kelly, barnabox, Renton, zico martin, Kevin Carr's Gloves
2 - Dougle, rogerbarton, Tom, StoneColdStephenIreland, Dr Gloom, wykikitoon, ewerk, OTF, ToonMarshy, Anorthernsoul, acrossthepond, SpartaFC, The Fish, Rayvin
3 - Happy Face, Kitman, MiddleAgeCool, Ant, Andrew, Howay
4+ - jonasjuice, sammynb, ohhh_yeah, Monkeys Fist, strawb

NUFC to Concede
0 - ChezGiven, Tom, barnabox, Happy Face, OTF, Monkeys Fist, MiddleAgeCool, Ant, acrossthepond, Howay, SpartaFC, Kevin Carr's Gloves, The Fish, strawb
1 - @yourservice, jonasjuice, rogerbarton, David Kelly, StoneColdStephenIreland, Dr Gloom, sammynb, wykikitoon, ewerk, Kitman, Anorthernsoul, zico martin, Andrew, Rayvin
2 - Dougle, Renton, ToonMarshy, ohhh_yeah
3 - 
4+ - TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't it about £700 to get to the Atromitos match? Also on a weeks notice :lol:

Yeah, but Leeds would have taken 30,000 with 80,000 locked outside because you can only measure a fanbase's loyalty if they've been out of the top flight for a decade. (we don't talk about the 80's though, ok?)

Leeds fans are utterly shit & Leeds United are utterly shit in every regard. They used to be good but they cheated by spending money they didn't have.

In contemporary English football they are an irrelevance.

Gibberish. I don't understand any of it

This, what complete fucking nonsense. Who said anything about wanting to be their rival? They've been a lower league non entity for about 10 years now, I should fucking hope we're not their rivals.

They're one of those teams that don't really have a proper rival, similar to the Boro, so they just get angry at everyone. Very odd lot and a very overly aggressive response for someone not bothered about the game at all, I don't expect them to be bothered about the match anyway as they're Leeds fans, some of the most pathetic football fans around tbh.

Popped onto Waccoe.com to ask a few questions but they chose to start frothing about Atromitos away attendances instead :lol:

I particularly like the suggestion that Newcastle (who're winning the league they've been in for years) aren't a rival, but clubs gunning for the Top Flight title are :pmsl:

And he's got the cheek to call us deluded :lol:

So, so salty.

Would not have been surprised to see the "marra" word in this drivel, it looks like typical sunlun hieroglyphics.

I've since been threatened with a stay at Leeds General Infirmary and that they'd smash up Wetherby... :lol:

Aye, the inclusion of West Ham as rivals is further example of the wannabe hooligans that they are, they're such a sad fucking club.

I've went for a 3-0 win to the pussy grabbers, they're 6th in the table but we seem to be bursting a lot of teams recently and they're a few levels below us talent wise.

I especially loved the word "scum" for Man U, as if they cared one jot about what some scabby Yorkshire-pudding-scoffing non-entities think of them. Newsflash: many modern Man U fans don't even know who Leeds United are. Most would struggle to name even one of their players. 

I especially loved the word "scum" for Man U, as if they cared one jot about what some scabby Yorkshire-pudding-scoffing non-entities think of them. Newsflash: many modern Man U fans don't even know who Leeds United are. Most would struggle to name even one of their players.

They talk up this rivalry as if it's some kind of historical war of the roses shite - thing is when leeds were top dogs (ish) under Revie, man U were generally nowhere - the scouse cunts and a couple of others were their actual rivals football wise.

The yorks/lancs shit also reminds me of Mackems gibbering on about the civil war - unmitigated small-minded bullshit.

Leeds are a big game for us like us for them. Rivalry? Not at all but there was always needle when we played them and things being set alight, scuffles, etc. Anyway, sad to see they've went a bit small time on the replies as unfortunately for them it's further evidence of their fall from temporary grace. They're basically a nastier version of Sheff Wed and that's it. Sheff Wed was also a good game I looked forward to not because they were amazing but because it was a good ground, biggish club and (for us) not too far to travel. That's it, really. Younger fans won't even think it's a decent fixture and that says it all about their demise.

They talk up this rivalry as if it's some kind of historical war of the roses shite - thing is when leeds were top dogs (ish) under Revie, man U were generally nowhere - the scouse cunts and a couple of others were their actual rivals football wise.

The yorks/lancs shit also reminds me of Mackems gibbering on about the civil war - unmitigated small-minded bullshit.

:lol: Nicely put

They're banging on here because its a sell out and they seem to be confused when I mention we have more season ticket holders than their sell out.  Yet they have the cheek to call use deluded.  Daft cunts.  They dont care about anyone but Leeds?  Fuck off.  If you dont care about anyone but Leeds, why do you still sing songs about shooing Chelsea / Man Utd Scum? 

Why is their site called that?

I actually fancy a draw for this one.  They're not in bad form and the internationals and a possible suspension for Shelvey could hurt us a bit.  

Which one? "Marching On Together", or "We are champions, champions of Europe"?

Be interesting if Shelvey is suspended or dropped for the Leeds game, will Rafa shift from 4-2-3-1 and put more emphasis on creativity from the flanks? or will he stick his preferred formation and pop Diame or Colback into Shelvey's role?