LEEDS - NEVER WON FUCK ALL, SHITE.

dan

Leeds United, the biggest club in England, worldwide fanbase, best away support, 13 years of being fucked over, best team ever in the 70s and cheated then as usual. The list could go on.

We will rise again and we are the only team capable of winning the Champions League apart from scum, liverpool, chelski.

Newcastle are a joke. Try being cheated for your whole existence and disliked like us and still sell out 7000 on a Tuesday night in the snow at Southend. I remember your joke club getting 12k attendances in the 1980s. 1969 and never again.

We are the champions champions of Europe.

All our pain and suffering and being cheated will make it all the sweeter when we finally get our UCL title when we are back and believe me Leeds are back!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds United, the biggest club in England, worldwide fanbase, best away support, 13 years of being fucked over, best team ever in the 70s and cheated then as usual. The list could go on.

We will rise again and we are the only team capable of winning the Champions League apart from scum, liverpool, chelski.

Newcastle are a joke. Try being cheated for your whole existence and disliked like us and still sell out 7000 on a Tuesday night in the snow at Southend. I remember your joke club getting 12k attendances in the 1980s. 1969 and never again.

All our pain and suffering and being cheated will make it all the sweeter when we finally get our UCL title when we are back and believe me Leeds are back!!!!!!!!!!

Should Leeds not have been down to nine men when Bayern scored?

As a southerner, what are your thoughts on "the north"?

:spit:

This has to be insincere... surely?

This is a little reminiscent of that Spurs lad who came on before our last game last season, except that guy was just incredibly bitter for some reason, and this guy, if he genuinely holds the views he just put across, must be borderline psychotic.

Edited by Rayvin

Should Leeds not have been down to nine men when Bayern scored?

Clear goal. Doesn't even show you the nazi twat beckenbaur hacking down Clarke in the area. Best team ever, super Leeds. 

By the way guys we won the title in 1992 and were in the European Cup semi final in 2001 (cheated again), how's life with no money and paying 6quid a ticket filling your attendance? Biggest club in England and we are rising again. 

Clear goal. Doesn't even show you the nazi twat beckenbaur hacking down Clarke in the area. Best team ever, super Leeds. 

By the way guys we won the title in 1992 and were in the European Cup semi final in 2001 (cheated again), how's life with no money and paying 6quid a ticket filling your attendance? Biggest club in England and we are rising again. 

So yes Leeds should have been down to 9 men before the goal.

Do you own any of your players this time?

:lol: Go down t'pub and get theesel' a pint love.

Honestly man get a grip Dan, your club is in the second tier the same as ours both clubs are a total irrelevance to things like the CL ffs you can't insult people with complete hypothetical situations, if that was the case we could all say we're going to win the PL in 2018 and then win it 10 year in a row, fucking absurd man. 

Fuck off and shag your whippet you little tramp. Even Barnsley are seen as a bigger club in Yorkshire than you these days. I'd forgot about you until a couple of weeks ago when you scraped past Norwich.

aed.jpg