President Biden

Happy Face

Is he? That's some fucking statement mind :lol: Surely Pence wouldn't have such a hair trigger fuse though? Ideologically he's probably worse I guess but I'm starting to think the real threat from Trump isn't his ideas (although they're bad), it's the risk of him unilaterally declaring war on another country, on a whim, over Twitter.

Is he? That's some fucking statement mind :lol: Surely Pence wouldn't have such a hair trigger fuse though? Ideologically he's probably worse I guess but I'm starting to think the real threat from Trump isn't his ideas (although they're bad), it's the risk of him unilaterally declaring war on another country, on a whim, over Twitter.

Trump is a windbag and even though he's surrounding himself with awful awful people I think he can be manipulated more easily than the likes of Pence. Pence will make it his mission to overturn gay rights amendments,  Roe vs Wade, Obamacare etc. Trump wouldn't give a shit about any of that, in fact if he got to call them "TRUMPcare, TRUMPgay rights amendments and TRUMPRoe vs TRUMPWade, he'd be in favour of them.

Trump is a windbag and even though he's surrounding himself with awful awful people I think he can be manipulated more easily than the likes of Pence. Pence will make it his mission to overturn gay rights amendments,  Roe vs Wade, Obamacare etc. Trump wouldn't give a shit about any of that, in fact if he got to call them "TRUMPcare, TRUMPgay rights amendments and TRUMPRoe vs TRUMPWade, he'd be in favour of them.

Yes, that's probably all true. The world we live in...

:lol: he is in no way fit to run the office on evidence so far like. absolute loose cannon. i don't think he comprehends how significant his flippant tweeting is. 

Boeing have responded saying that the deal to work on air force one is actually $170 million.

So he's just making shit up again basically but now he's president elect it can cost peoples jobs on a massive scale.

Aye it's a complete fucking disgrace, he's effectively giving misleading information as someone people could portray as an insider due to his status as President-elect surely Boeing have grounds to sue for his misinformation that has shaved their market cap.

It's fucking shameful that the daft cunt ever assumed a plane could cost $4bn in all man, planes cost a hell of a lot of money but howay ffs $4bn for a fucking plane would never be agreed on :lol: someone needs to pack in his Twitter account mind as I genuinely don't think he grasps that the markets will now react to his witterings on and company's may not be as accepting of taking massive hits like Boeing seems to be.

Edited by Howay

“The revolving door — the pattern of people going from industry to agency, back to industry — that will be closed in the Obama White House.” — Obama, in Iowa in December 2007

Trump was so committed to it he put it in a public pleasing slogan, but the broken commitments are the same.

“The revolving door — the pattern of people going from industry to agency, back to industry — that will be closed in the Obama White House.” — Obama, in Iowa in December 2007

Trump was so committed to it he put it in a public pleasing slogan, but the broken commitments are the same.

Wall Street has to have its feed or they start playing up...Stock market crash style.

Why do we have to go on faith?

If I see evidence of something, then I'll be persuaded.

The claims of an organisation that lies professionally for political capital convince me of nothing.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden