President Biden

Happy Face

I get that this is a kinda interesting gesture but surely there are better things people could spend their money on. She probably already has another job ffs.

Edited by Rayvin

58 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I know this is all par for the course, but seriously. Who talks like this? :lol:

i'm struggling to work out who the loser is in this scenario. is it CNN? trump himself for watching? The Philippines for broadcasting it? 

6 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I know this is all par for the course, but seriously. Who talks like this? :lol:

“I’ve been with you folks, so I haven’t gotten to see too much. And believe it or not, even when I’m in Washington or New York, I do not watch much television.”

:baby:

10 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm struggling to work out who the loser is in this scenario. is it CNN? trump himself for watching? The Philippines for broadcasting it? 

Probably us for talking about the twat :mad:

On 1/29/2017 at 4:26 AM, Dr Gloom said:

trump is transforming the presidency. we are in completely uncharted waters with this loon in the white house. i fear the worst. hope i'm wrong, but you can hardly say his tone has softened or he's become more presidential since being sworn in, as many hoped. i don't think anyone expected half of the crazy shit he talked about on the campaign trail to actually happen but he's wasted no time laying the groundwork.

the immigration thing has a dystopian feeling about it; it's hard to believe it's actually happening or that it'll end well. he may not have shut the media down (yet) but he is openly going to war with it, attempting to discredit credible news organisations, while his staff are told to spread obvious lies. 

just look back at what he's done in his first 7 days ffs. has it really just been a week?

- continued to spread dangerous falsehoods that delegitimise the US electoral system 

- laid the groundwork for a trade war - and potentially a second great depression.

- signed an immigration executive order that wouldn't look out of place in nazi germany

- banned funding for global aid organisations that provide abortions - right on

- actually going ahead with his batshit crazy mexico border wall idea, and effectively ceased short term relations with his mexican counterpart. a great example of his scattergun twitter diplomacy

- revived the keystone pipeline - great news for the fossil fuel industry, not so much for the environment

- praised the use of torture and insisted waterboarding works. 

the free world is now being steered by a hot-headed, narcissistic demagogue, whose politics feed on fear and bigotry. give me a shout if you want more 20 year old analysis, yeah?

210,000 gallons of oil leaked Thursday from the Keystone.   

@realDonaldTrump

Will be calling the President of Egypt in a short while to discuss the tragic terrorist attack, with so much loss of life. We have to get TOUGHER AND SMARTER than ever before, and we will. Need the WALL, need the BAN! God bless the people of Egypt.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden