President Biden

Happy Face

:lol: The last two words of his follow up tweet read like a personal pep talk. 

I think he's got significant mental problems alongside an already completely broken personality. It is thoroughly depressing that a good portion of Americans still see him as "their guy". 

Aye, we should have more Norwegians immigrate, because they're breaking down the doors to get in. 

Get to fuck. These are some of the worst, most blatantly racist comments since Wilson, a hundred years ago. This man is a hate criminal who isn't fit to shine Washington's and Jefferson's shoes. He is no more worthy to be president than Jefferson Davis, George Wallace, Strom Thurman, or the other fossils of the past that we had nearly left behind. 

12 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Get to fuck. These are some of the worst, most blatantly racist comments since Wilson, a hundred years ago. This man is a hate criminal who isn't fit to shine Washington's and Jefferson's shoes. He is no more worthy to be president than Jefferson Davis, George Wallace, Strom Thurman, or the other fossils of the past that we had nearly left behind. 

Please don't beat about the bush :razz:

1 hour ago, acrossthepond said:

Aye, we should have more Norwegians immigrate, because they're breaking down the doors to get in. 

Or Algerians

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Renton said:

Except it was Bush that instigated the move.

Got to admit, Trump has surpassed all expectations in his first year. Unbelievable stuff. 

Yeah but still a better president than Hillary who would have doubled down on Syria....etc

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He's done what he was needed to do though. Provided an impotent outlet for right wing rage.

Dont know if Pence is an improvement mind.

Impotent? Right wing rage has been stoked up and legitimised by this disgrace of a president. Remember Charlottesville?

I wonder what the crack/craic/crayke really is. I can imagine him sitting there with his arms folded saying "I'm not going, you can't change my mind".

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden