President Biden

Happy Face

i see bannon gave an address to the Front National annual conference in France, where he told far-right delegates they should "let them call you racist - wear it as a badge of honour" 

6 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Can’t acrually think of a piss taking name that’s funnier than that. Star Squad? Galaxy Gang? Seems like he thinks Guardians of the Galaxy is based on a true story.

:superman2sa2:

vP9HEIu.png

ag2mL0T.jpg

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio of the private event in Missouri obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

“... So, he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’

‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn’t include energy and timber. … And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”

He doesn't even know the most basic of facts when meeting with world leaders.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

McCabe fired two days before he was due to pick up his pension.

The level of spite involved in that decision is unreal. I hope McCabe delivers him on a plate to Mueller. We're at the stage now where what Sessions and Trump have done doesn't even work in compromising McCabe as a witness. Everybody knows what this is. 

America is operating like Russia at the minute. What a mess. 

There's a lot of running scared, arrogance and idiocy in his response to the investigation but deliberately firing the bloke to cost him his pension is beyond cuntery. 

14 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The level of spite involved in that decision is unreal. I hope McCabe delivers him on a plate to Mueller. We're at the stage now where what Sessions and Trump have done doesn't even work in compromising McCabe as a witness. Everybody knows what this is. 

America is operating like Russia at the minute. What a mess. 

Pocan has now offered him a job as "election security", would qualify for his pension.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden