President Biden

Happy Face

9 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I can imagine US citizens will look back at this period in history with utter distain and embarrassment that their ancestors voted that cunt in :lol:

Scarily, for many of them, I doubt that very much.

10 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I can imagine US citizens will look back at this period in history with utter distain and embarrassment that their ancestors voted that cunt in :lol:

I've read several articles where people who voted for him have basically said "I don't care what he says and does, he's delivered on taxes and the economy so he's doing fine". 

In fairness, a trade war is unlikely to kill as many people as an actual war. Not sure on the Trump Administration's body count so far, but it can't actually be that high to date...

Did you read the piece? It’s not just about Trump’s trade war, it touches on the threat he poses to the western alliance, which the yanks helped build, and the post war institutions, which have helped keep the peace, and which trump hates and is trying to undermine.

It’s not like the world is a safer place than it would have been under Hillary, which is what parky suggested. I was just trying to entice him out from the shadows. 

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Did you read the piece? It’s not just about Trump’s trade war, it touches on the threat he poses to the western alliance, which the yanks helped build, and the post war institutions, which have helped keep the peace, and which trump hates and is trying to undermine.

It’s not like the world is a safer place than it would have been under Hillary, which is what parky suggested. I was just trying to entice him out from the shadows. 

He has been gone too long tbf - wonder if the deep state caught up with him.

Edited by Rayvin

My understanding is that Trump gathered the information differently to Obama and used that information to target people's existing fears and prejudices by directing them to fake news that played on those emotions.

the difference is the legality of what CA did for Trump, but isn't the principle he same?

didn't obama's campaign team also cross an ethical red line by directly targeting voters using their Facebook data? he was applauded for it because he's obama, not trump.

or is LJ talking out of his arse? (i hope so)

i'm speaking from a position of ignorance here as to how much personal data super pacs can harvest from social media platforms, legally. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden