President Biden

Happy Face

I think you can argue both, i.e. Obama ethically crossed a red like and still regard the way the Trump campaign used the data as being much worse

On 21/03/2018 at 15:53, Alex said:

I think you can argue both, i.e. Obama ethically crossed a red like and still regard the way the Trump campaign used the data as being much worse

Thin end of the wedge with Obama though, same as with his Presidential proclamations. 

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Thin end of the wedge with Obama though, same as with his Presidential proclamations. 

I suppose that, whichever way you look at it, he paved the way for the Trump campaign’s tactic. It’s slightly overplayed anyway though I think, same as Russian influence and it’s symptomatic of the Democrats and the wider political establishment still not getting it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2018 at 09:15, ewerk said:

Man dies in fire at Trump Tower.

Trump brags about build quality.

I read somewhere there was no sprinklers, no evacuation warning and no working fire alarm. I mean, his tweet is bad enough under the circumstances but if those things are also true it's beyond fucking belief what a cunt he is

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden