President Biden

Happy Face

45 minutes ago, Renton said:

One of your problems is you never stop digging. You weren't 'told' you were on the poverty line, you self-assessed yourself that you were, which was ludicrous considering all the expensive hobbies you were going through at the time. 

Likewise, you say FOM isn't an issue to you and never has been, then in the next sentence say you want a controlled system like Australia or NZ (Visa). Is it an issue or not? 

You've also refused a host of yes/no questions put to you. Not really conducive to debate is it? 

no it isn't.

AND YET YOU KEEP DEBATING WITH THE MORON!

This is just fucking mental tbh. It's a cliche but really couldn't make all this Trump shit up. Kudos to spitting image for 'the President's brain is missing' but this stuff is actually real. Actually don't know whether to :lol: or be very fucking worried every day this knacker is in power. 

On 12/04/2018 at 19:51, Renton said:

One of your problems is you never stop digging. You weren't 'told' you were on the poverty line, you self-assessed yourself that you were, which was ludicrous considering all the expensive hobbies you were going through at the time. 

Likewise, you say FOM isn't an issue to you and never has been, then in the next sentence say you want a controlled system like Australia or NZ (Visa). Is it an issue or not? 

You've also refused a host of yes/no questions put to you. Not really conducive to debate is it? 

Had on, didn’t he just double down on Syria?

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Anyone else thinking they never really managed to make a viable nuke so are trying to bluff concessions?

They definitely made fission weapons and ICBMs. Whether they successfully combined the technologies is moot I guess. 

2 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

Rex got the boot

Rex is a Trump ally from the oil business. My point is someone the Trump camp has bribed Kim to stop the missiles with the promise of a load of buck shee fuel. 

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Rex is a Trump ally from the oil business. My point is someone the Trump camp has bribed Kim to stop the missiles with the promise of a load of buck shee fuel. 

I think the truce between North and South would have been a key factor. 

6 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

I think the truce between North and South would have been a key factor. 

And what precipitated this sudden change of heart from the cunt who was firing missiles over Seoul last Autumn? ...

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden