President Biden

Happy Face

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

ha anyone listened to the audio that's come out of the kids separated from their parents? it's absolutely harrowing 

No and I don't fucking want to.

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Hes doing great things according to our resident complete twat iirc

I think it's just wummery by proxy but maybe not. Unpleasant either way

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

ha anyone listened to the audio that's come out of the kids separated from their parents? it's absolutely harrowing 

I've been furiously masturbating to it all morning.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I think it's just wummery by proxy but maybe not. Unpleasant either way

I choose to take it at face value, CTs flag is well and truly stuck to brexit, torys, the legitimising of the further right wing and now donald trump, he is literally the biggest cunt I have an actual tie to in some way and should be spoken to and of in such terms.

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I choose to take it at face value, CTs flag is well and truly stuck to brexit, torys, the legitimising of the further right wing and now donald trump, he is literally the biggest cunt I have an actual tie to in some way and should be spoken to and of in such terms.

:lol:

Edited by Alex

Trump is a disaster for the US. I don’t know how anybody could pretend otherwise. If he was my president I’d be deeply ashamed of him, what a horrible old prick. And what a bunch of cunts back him up, from sessions the racist elf to that Miller bloke who’d have been right at home in nazi germany. 

I saw a bit of Bill Maher the other night where he was suggesting if he does get a second term which is plausible given how solid his base is, he wouldn't be surprised if he tries to abolish the term limits. 

He also reckoned if he loses or is impeached he won't go quietly and will call upon his base to take to the streets. 

Anyone seen that documentary on PBS? I only caught a bit of it (can't remember the name either) but it's about the presidential campaign. In particular the timing of events was crucial to what big stories received the most attention. Obama knew that the Russians had been interfering with the election and that it came with the highest authority, i.e. Putin. They were reticent about going that far in terms of releasing the details because Obama and his advisers were worried about an outgoing Democrat president influencing the election by releasing damaging links between the Republican candidate and foreign intervention from Russia. In the end the story stated that it was impossible that Putin couldn't have known, without actually detailing the proof that that he approved the whole thing (CIA had intercepted various communications showing as much). The story was still a big one though, a foreign state actively trying to influence the outcome of the US presidential election. But here's the thing, the story was released and was just beginning to gain leverage with all the networks when the story about the recording of Trump having the conversation about grabbing women by the crotch etc. also came out. The salacious nature of this almost completely buried the story about Russian influence before it was properly in the public consciousness. Then, when the Trump story was just dying down those heroic freedom fighters at Wikileaks (who weren't at all played by the Russians) started releasing the Russian hackers stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

I saw a bit of Bill Maher the other night where he was suggesting if he does get a second term which is plausible given how solid his base is, he wouldn't be surprised if he tries to abolish the term limits. 

He also reckoned if he loses or is impeached he won't go quietly and will call upon his base to take to the streets. 

It'll be ugly like, without a doubt

19 minutes ago, Alex said:

Anyone seen that documentary on PBS? I only caught a bit of it (can't remember the name either) but it's about the presidential campaign. In particular the timing of events was crucial to what big stories received the most attention. Obama knew that the Russians had been interfering with the election and that it came with the highest authority, i.e. Putin. They were reticent about going that far in terms of releasing the details because Obama and his advisers were worried about an outgoing Democrat president influencing the election by releasing damaging links between the Republican candidate and foreign intervention from Russia. In the end the story stated that it was impossible that Putin couldn't have known, without actually detailing the proof that that he approved the whole thing (CIA had intercepted various communications showing as much). The story was still a big one though, a foreign state actively trying to influence the outcome of the US presidential election. But here's the thing, the story was released and was just beginning to gain leverage with all the networks when the story about the recording of Trump having the conversation about grabbing women by the crotch etc. also came out. The salacious nature of this almost completely buried the story about Russian influence before it was properly in the public consciousness. Then, when the Trump story was just dying down those heroic freedom fighters at Wikileaks (who weren't at all played by the Russians) started releasing the Russian hackers stuff.

I don't doubt that this is the truth of it.

But still, the establishment lost people and Russia just capitalised on it. Our trust in our governments had to be lost first.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't doubt that this is the truth of it.

But still, the establishment lost people and Russia just capitalised on it. Our trust in our governments had to be lost first.

Absolutely 

It would be heartening if enough anti Trump voters mobilised in the mid terms to decimate the GOP seats in congress. Maybe that would dent the cult of personality that is protecting Trump atm?

Hopefully this is a start to him realizing he has to flip.

"As the son of a Polish holocaust survivor, the images and sounds of this family separation policy is heart wrenching,” Cohen wrote. “While I strongly support measures that will secure our porous borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips."

As the son of a Polish Holocaust survivor maybe he shouldn't have been in bed with such a racist snake in the first place.

Pure face-saving exercise.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Let's give him credit though for stopping the forced separation of families.

A policy he started tbf but that's a minor detail.

An executive order he didn't need to sign to end a policy the white house said didnt exist (that he himself claimed was a democrat policy) to fix a situation he said only congress could fix.

Where asylum seekers are still immediately detained and prosecuted on crossing the border.

• Haha 2

"Trump was sitting there with his arms crossed, clearly not liking the fact that they were ganging up on him," Bremmer said to the news outlet. "He eventually agreed and said OK, he'll sign it. And at that point, he stood up, put his hand in his pocket, his suit jacket pocket, and he took two Starburst candies out, threw them on the table and said to Merkel, 'Here, Angela. Don't say I never give you anything.' "

"The relationship is about as dysfunctional as we've seen between America and its major allies since the trans-Atlantic relationship really started after World War II," Bremmer continued.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden