President Biden

Happy Face

34 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Fintan O'Toole...any relation to Slugger?  ;)

Anyway, this morning hes cheerfully stating that the western world is currently a testing ground for facism :)

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-trial-runs-for-fascism-are-in-full-flow-1.3543375?mode=amp&__twitter_impression=true

I've seen that posted elsewhere. I think a lot of it is based on the question of "Where can we make money from public funds?" You already have very dodgy links between politicians and the privatised prison sector over there. The internment of migrant children will become another billion dollar industry funded by the taxpayer.

• Like 1

It's fucking insanity that they think that will clear things up. Even replacing that word, all of the other sentences that surrounded it make it pretty clear what he actually said and what he actually meant. 

I'm blown away that this is their attempt to explain it away. :lol:

Clinton was impeached for lying about an extra marital affair. This fucker is getting away with lying about his open support for a foreign adversary over his own intelligence service. 

Even tonight he said "it was Russia, could have been others as well though" :)

i know we haven't got the right to talk when it comes to constitutions but they seem over proud of theirs with this "checks and balances" thing - he's appointed one, possibly two supreme court judges and with both houses being Republican, those checks and balances are pretty much void.

Even if the senate went say 55-45 to the Democrats in November which is a huge stretch they'd still be short of the impeachment figure and there's no way the cunt would be as "honourable" as Nixon and resign even if Mueller has him cold.

6 hours ago, NJS said:

Even if the senate went say 55-45 to the Democrats in November which is a huge stretch they'd still be short of the impeachment figure and there's no way the cunt would be as "honourable" as Nixon and resign even if Mueller has him cold.

Fake honour (or honor, for those in the US who can't spell)

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's fucking insanity that they think that will clear things up. Even replacing that word, all of the other sentences that surrounded it make it pretty clear what he actually said and what he actually meant. 

I'm blown away that this is their attempt to explain it away. :lol:

:lol: That's exactly what I thought. It's like something a five year old would come up with

And yet it seems to have worked. News outlets predominantly leading with "Trump backs intelligence services over Putin" despite the ludicrous nature of his attempt to do so. He's got away with it, again because neither his party nor the opposition have the balls to stand up to him anywhere other than on social media.

Edited by Gemmill

Making up an imaginary figure today and correlating Apprentice with apprenticeships.   :D

"Today 23 companies and associations are pledging to expand apprenticeships. That’s an interesting word for me to be saying, right? ‘The Apprentice'."

"I never actually put that together until just now."

"That was a good experience, I will tell you that. Isn’t that strange? Ivanka, I never associated, but here we are. Can’t get away from that word. That’s a great word. For on-the-job training and vocational education. They will sign the pledge committing to train and retrain more than 3.8 million American students and workers for new jobs and rewarding careers."

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden