President Biden

Happy Face

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I don't know what's more pathetic: that he demands it or that people are prepared to do it.

He's absolutely soup-da-loop though. What's their excuse?

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

More unbelievable that the blokes working there are actually carrying out their orders as instructed.

That's how the Holocaust started ffs

It's chilling like.

If I could pick one big western country who'd be the most susceptible to a sleeker, modern day Nazism it would definitely be the US if only for the vast militarisation of their country, the countless flags, the national obsession and bottom lip trembling patriotism. It also helps the more thick cunts around as well. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Here's how much difference it'll make:

Hope you’re not suggesting his right-wing ‘Christian’ base are a bunch of hypocrites 

I just watched the video of Piers Morgan being insanely rude and aggressive to the Trump protester lass to the point where Susanne Reid (looking like her life was flashing before her eyes) had to talk to him like she was his mam. Contrast it with the arsekissing he gave Trump. Also, I doubt he would EVER speak to a bloke the way he spoke to this lass, the pathetic little cunt. 

Here you go, great way to get the blood pressure up on a Monday morning.

• Like 1

Hate the way it's billed as a "fiery debate". Zero interest in facts, or reasoned arguments, he's purely interested in getting attention. And his wranglers are the same, they'll let him shutdown guests, or they'll book controversial ones. Not to show the balance of the debate, but simply to get advertising revenue. 

Of course Piers thinks it's all a big laugh, patting himself on the back for getting attention again. He couldn't give a shit that by giving hate mongers a platform, he's gifting them power and influence. And when anyone picks him up on it, he attacks the critic rather than respond to the criticism. He'll shift focus with some world class whataboutery. I'd love some to calmly and patiently peel away his layers of bullshit to drill down the human being underneath and get him to acknowledge that the influence he wields comes with a responsibility that, thus far, he seems oblivious to.

Interesting video - I don't know if NBC cut this section although it seriously wouldn't surprise me - but this is Putin IMO confirming that they did mess up the US elections (while denying it), and stating confidently why we're in no position to say anything about it, really:

Edited by Rayvin

Fox accidentally book the wrong interviewee and this one doesn't toe the party line. :lol:

Funny but it's also a fucking disgrace that the lass tries to tell her "but children HAVE been reunited with their parents", as if it's all fixed now. How do you become the person that is prepared to just tell lies on telly? I mean surely you started off wanting to be an actual journalist.

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Fox accidentally book the wrong interviewee and this one doesn't toe the party line. :lol:

Funny but it's also a fucking disgrace that the lass tries to tell her "but children HAVE been reunited with their parents", as if it's all fixed now. How do you become the person that is prepared to just tell lies on telly? I mean surely you started off wanting to be an actual journalist.

$$$$$$

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden