President Biden

Happy Face

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

No surprise that the bloke Trump wants as a judge behaves like a criminal when asked a question that it would be awkward for him to answer. This bloke is meant to be responsible for upholding the law FFS. :lol:

Fuck me, those protesters are annoying.

Just now, NJS said:

I know the West Wing is fictional but going by that I don't think the VP has enough day to day involvement to be the mole. 

I think Pence is more involved than most VPs. More of a Russell than a Hoynes.

:jesuswept:

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...

This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!

Stormy Daniels on her sexual encounter with the Donald:

She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

Edited by Dr Gloom

2 hours ago, Renton said:

:icon_lol:

This is fantastic, can hardly think of anything that could upset him more. He needs to prove this is fake news by getting a dick selfie on twitter ASAP. 

Genuinely think this could happen. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden