President Biden

Happy Face

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I can’t think of s public figure, let alone a US president, with thinner skin 

I can't think of a single person, famous or personally, that is more narcissistic. Every single one of his actions or utterances concerns himself in one way or another. That's the most frightening aspect of him imo. I really hope he is not diagnosed with a terminal illness whilst in office (the day after would be good though). 

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd take any day of the week for him to her diagnosed with a terminal illness. Starting today. 

Not whilst he has his finger in the button, meant literally and definitely not figuratively. 

16 hours ago, Renton said:

Not whilst he has his finger in the button, meant literally and definitely not figuratively. 

And not while Mike Pence will step in to his place

So in his latest moronic press conference, Trump appears to suggest Ireland wants a border/wall with Northern Ireland rather than the opposite. 

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

So in his latest moronic press conference, Trump appears to suggest Ireland wants a border/wall with Northern Ireland rather than the opposite. 

How does he do it? He somehow manages to outstupid himself every day. It's got to be the early onset of some form of dementia, surely? Can he possibly come out with anything more stupid? 

Hes got bloke in the pub level intelligence and grasp of the facts combined with the confidence/arrogance of someone who's an expert in their field. This is the sort of shit that would have been kicked out of him if he hadn't had the sort of upbringing he's enjoyed. 

• Like 2

Yeah but when you put it like that, he's a natural leader and focal point for the kinds of people who voted for Brexit as if they knew better than world renowned economists.

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Hes got bloke in the pub level intelligence and grasp of the facts combined with the confidence/arrogance of someone who's an expert in their field. This is the sort of shit that would have been kicked out of him if he hadn't had the sort of upbringing he's enjoyed. 

I get that but still, I think he is somehow deteriorating. He would be a prime candidate for vascular dementia. 

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Yeah but when you put it like that, he's a natural leader and focal point for the kinds of people who voted for Brexit as if they knew better than world renowned economists.

He was the baddie in BTTF2 ffs. I honestly struggle to understand how anyone voted for him, let alone nearly half of Americans. 

I think Chez posted something at the time saying he'd spoken to ceo level people who had no trouble admitting they were going to vote for him based simply on the tax cuts. 

Add in the blue collar workers in the rust states who actually believed he was going to reopen mines and steel plants plus the evangelicals who think he's actually a Christian and you have a big caucus. 

16 minutes ago, Ant said:

lol he uttered the same bit twice, i thought the clip i seen was a loop until the second set of bumbling mentioned the military , Varadkar  had to tell him twice "we'd want to avoid the wall/border"

brilliantly excruciating viewing like :lol:

The average person just isn't particularly bright unfortunately. 

A lot of people genuinely believed the tax dodging, draft dodging, TV personality/multi millionaire was going to "drain the swamp" and give tax cuts to the poor at the expense of the rich. 

It's the same principle as the lower income Brits who vote Conservative because the Daily Mail says so 

On 6/8/2019 at 06:16, Sonatine said:

Mad as a hatter :lol:

Its actually better than that, less than a month between these two...

D8fvvWcXoAYrNCr.jpg:large

• Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden