President Biden

Happy Face

This video of undercover “Iranians” sneaking in after dark to remove a non detonated mine .. so, with all the US capability in that area, and the tankers just coming under attack that same day .. a boat full of soldiers was able to sneak in and do that, undetected and not confronted?

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit, so he’s basically just telling AOC to go back to where she came from? What a racist cunt. I’m also fairly sure her family are from Puerto Rico which is annexed by the USA anyway. 

The best part about her is how much she is getting under these guys skin. 

It’s staggering that in 2019 a president is saying that, even worse is there’ll be a load agreeing with it. 

Edited by Howay

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

What's funny is some people are genuinely only just realising he's a racist.

Aye depressing really. At least he’s finally shed any pretense so people can stop brushing it off, or pretending he didn’t mean it that way. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howay said:

Aye depressing really. At least he’s finally shed any pretense so people can stop brushing it off, or pretending he didn’t mean it that way. 

It will only play better to his supporters.  Just needs a Confederate flag on the White House, and a lynched black man in the Rose Garden.

• Like 1

I was challenged on this earlier and it does actually turn out that children in cages was an Obama initiative...

I find this possibly more alarming than if it had been Trump.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden