President Biden

Happy Face

:lol: He comes across as (and probably is) an absolute fucking moron whenever I see him speak, how and why the fuck do people vote for him? I honestly don’t understand how people can hear him speak and think “that’s who I want to run the country”.

There’s rumors of very limited to no screening when people are flying in from high risk areas so that the number of confirmed cases remains low, seems absurd and would be very troubling which is why it seems possible under this fraud. Only that man would think that him happening to be president would mean a highly contagious virus wouldn’t spread, or maybe he’s thinking his support would believe something like that. 

He’s going to wipe the floor with Biden as well isn’t he :lol:. What a time to be alive. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 16:15, Gemmill said:

I'm bang up for Trump getting coronavirus. 

It would serve the abhorrent sack of shit right. The worrying part would be if he had it and recovered he’d take it even less seriously than he is now. 

• 3 weeks later...

Stumbled across this on YT earlier, what a fucking creep! The fact he went from having billions of dollars of debt to where he is now just screams corruption on a grand scale, also he was definitely in the sex ring with Epstein.

Edited by Anorthernsoul

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

I don’t think this even needs comment.

:lol: He’s honestly just a complete fucking wanker. I can’t see it as being possible that there’s been a leader of a country that’s more out of touch with things than he is, going on about how big TV ratings are for his fucking coronavirus briefings for fuck sake man. 

I’d already gotten to the point where when people try and give you the uncomfortable ‘don’t talk about Trump because this person in our presence supports him’ I’d ignore them and keep bashing him, but honestly after this I’m going to question if they’ve got fucking rocks in their head. I’d honestly be more comfortable if someone put a random primary school child in charge. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Maybe it is and always has been a parody account. Today would be a good day to let us in on the joke. 

My first impression was that it’s a poor attempt of an April’s fool joke, but then I saw the date.

Watched a bit of CNN after the press conference and the bloke was saying that yesterday there was a change in Trump. Reckoned he seems to have suddenly realised the magnitude of the situation and actually seemed scared. 

I don't imagine it will make much if any change to how much of a prick he is, but it would be nice if the penny had finally dropped.  

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Watched a bit of CNN after the press conference and the bloke was saying that yesterday there was a change in Trump. Reckoned he seems to have suddenly realised the magnitude of the situation and actually seemed scared. 

I don't imagine it will make much if any change to how much of a prick he is, but it would be nice if the penny had finally dropped.  

I didn't see it but I read that he started off "seriously" as if someone had got through to him on the deaths but as time went on he reverted to his usual scatter gun bullshit.

1 hour ago, NJS said:

I didn't see it but I read that he started off "seriously" as if someone had got through to him on the deaths but as time went on he reverted to his usual scatter gun bullshit.

He can’t concentrate for very long though. I don’t mean that flippantly, I think it’s actually the case. And he’s a fucking psychopath 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

He can’t concentrate for very long though. I don’t mean that flippantly, I think it’s actually the case. And he’s a fucking psychopath 

Aye, the biggest health risk to America right now isn’t CV19, it’s Trump’s dementia. 

13 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, the biggest health risk to America right now isn’t CV19, it’s Trump’s dementia. 

Best dementia ever - it's a beautiful thing B)

What's more worrying. That Trump is president of the USA, or the people of the USA made him president?

I think it's the latter. 

Same with Johnson I guess. Unfortunately we all pay the price. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

Tommy Lee, erstwhile drummer with Uber poodle rock practitioners Motley Crue and world class sex tape shagger, has shared this essay about the respect and deep affection the nation has for their President:

I think this screed has been updated to reflect more recent Trumpfuckwittery. Note: This was written by Craig Alan Wilkins and shared into popularity by Tommy Lee.

"An Open Letter to the president"....... A re-tweet from Mötley Crüe drummer, Tommy Lee, who soooooo wins the literary scribe of the day award........🤘🏽🤩🥳🤩🤘🏽 :

"Dear Fucking Lunatic,

At your recent press conference - more a word salad that had a stroke and fell down stairs, you were CLEARLY so out of your depth you needed scuba gear. Within minutes of going off air, your minions were backpedaling faster than Cirque De Soliel acrobats... In India a week ago, i couldn’t get past the bit about your being the most popular visitor in the history of fucking India — a country of a BILLION human souls that’s only 3000 years old, give or take.!!! Trust me - Gandhi pulled CROWDS.. You pulled a cricket stadium and half WALKED out...

Do you know how fucking insane you sound, you off-brand butt plug? That's like the geopolitical equivalent of “that stripper really likes me” — only 10,000 times crazier and less self-aware.

You are fucking exhausting. Every day is a natural experiment in determining how long 300 million people can resist coring out their own assholes with an ice auger. Every time I hear a snippet of your Queens-tinged banshee larynx farts, I want to scream!

We are fucking tired. As bad as we all thought your presidency would be when Putin got you elected, it’s been inestimably worse.

You called a hostile, nuclear-armed head of state “short and fat.” How the fuck does that help?

You accused a woman — a former friend, no less — of showing up at your resort bleeding from the face and begging to get in. You, you, YOU — the guy who looks like a Christmas haggis inexplicably brought to life by Frosty’s magic hat — yes, you of all people said that.

You attempted — with evident fucking glee — to get 24 million people thrown off their health insurance.

You gave billions away to corporations and the already wealthy while simultaneously telling struggling poor people that you were doing exactly the opposite.

You endorsed a pedophile, praised brutal dictators, and defended LITERAL FUCKING NAZIS!

Ninety-nine percent of everything you say is either false, crazy, incoherent, just plain cruel, or a rancid paella of all four.

Oh, by the way, Puerto Rico is still FUBAR. You got yourself and your family billions in tax breaks for Christmas. What do they get? More paper towels?

Enough, enough, enough, enough! For the love of God and all that is holy, good, and pure, would you please, finally and forever, shut your feculent KFC-hole until you have something valuable — or even marginally civil — to say?

You are a fried dick sandwich with a side of schlongs. If chlamydia and gonorrhea had a son, you’d appoint him HHS secretary. You are a disgraceful, pustulant hot stew full of casuistry, godawful ideas, unintelligible non sequiturs, and malignant rage.

You are the perfect circus orangutan diaper from Plato’s World of Forms.

So fuck you Mr. President. And fuck you forever.

Oh, and Pence, you oleaginous house ferret. Fuck you, too. You'll be as useful as a chocolate teapot against a medical crisis you Bible thumping cock socket."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 02/04/2020 at 08:20, Renton said:

What's more worrying. That Trump is president of the USA, or the people of the USA made him president?

I think it's the latter. 

Same with Johnson I guess. Unfortunately we all pay the price. 

Where is the bumbling oaf? 

Has he pegged it yet? 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden