President Biden

Happy Face

5 hours ago, Isegrim said:

It’s so spectacularly badly written, and scary that he really puts things like press in quotation marks. There is surely something wrong with him, he doesn’t even seem to realize that he WAS impeached but just subsequently acquitted by his mates. 

I honestly can’t listen to him talk anymore, he’s such a fucking moron but a moron that has an arrogance like no one else in the world. I hope they really do get him on something one day, at this point I’m convinced he deserves jail time for his handling of all of this, saying New York moved slow yet he was the one telling everyone to stop complaining as the 15 cases in the US would become 0 a few days later. Fucking bitch. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Where is the bumbling oaf? 

Has he pegged it yet? 

He was pictured last night at the front door of Downing street clapping the NHS unfortunately. Looked hangover rough but not just about to peg it rough. 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

He was pictured last night at the front door of Downing street clapping the NHS unfortunately. Looked hangover rough but not just about to peg it rough. 

No change there, then. 
boris0402a.jpg

3 hours ago, Howay said:

It’s so spectacularly badly written, and scary that he really puts things like press in quotation marks. There is surely something wrong with him, he doesn’t even seem to realize that he WAS impeached but just subsequently acquitted by his mates. 

I honestly can’t listen to him talk anymore, he’s such a fucking moron but a moron that has an arrogance like no one else in the world. I hope they really do get him on something one day, at this point I’m convinced he deserves jail time for his handling of all of this, saying New York moved slow yet he was the one telling everyone to stop complaining as the 15 cases in the US would become 0 a few days later. Fucking bitch. 

It’s ridiculous. You don’t think the head of a civilised modern state would put his name under that kind of thing unless he’s written it by himself. But then you should have someone stopping him from sending it.

But as Renton said, the worst thing is that he is probably playing to his audience with a lot of. Utters thinking that this letter is a fitting response to kick some democrat’s arse.

• Like 2

Worth clicking through the videos in this thread where Trump is back to talking about reopening the country as the US death figures skyrocket. Oh and he is also recommending people take a drug which his medical advisors are specifically saying people shouldn't take. 

I don't know at what point they remove this bloke from office, if not now. He is seriously ill. 

• Like 1

I'm starting to worry that even despite stuff like the above, Trump is going to look good next to Biden and all the videos of him being downright fucking weird with young girls.

I don't understand at all how anyone thinks his candidacy was a good idea. Trump seems less creepy than Biden by a comfortable distance.

Have also seen signs in some of the leftie talking spaces that they aren't going to vote for Biden. Doesn't mean anything potentially but I'm starting to feel like this is going to be another trainwreck for the democrats.

55 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm starting to worry that even despite stuff like the above, Trump is going to look good next to Biden and all the videos of him being downright fucking weird with young girls.

I don't understand at all how anyone thinks his candidacy was a good idea. Trump seems less creepy than Biden by a comfortable distance.

Have also seen signs in some of the leftie talking spaces that they aren't going to vote for Biden. Doesn't mean anything potentially but I'm starting to feel like this is going to be another trainwreck for the democrats.

The man is the worst kind of sociopath imaginable. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I must have missed the clip of Biden saying he’d fuck his daughter.

This. I have no idea what Biden has done or said. Doubt it's as bad as saying he'd like to fuck his daughter though.

The US is on course fro 30 to 40 million unemployed and probably a million preventable deaths, who will be mainly Republicans. Iirc correctly, no defending president has ever won before in a recession. This will be the worst depression in history imo, dwarfing everything that has gone before it. Trump's handling of it  has been demonstrably terrible. He's fucking toast, and what's more will go in the record books as being the worst president in history. 

Don't forget he didn't even win the popular vote last time 

Anyhow, I'm rejoining the Labour party today. Starmer is our next pm imo.  

46 minutes ago, Renton said:

This. I have no idea what Biden has done or said. Doubt it's as bad as saying he'd like to fuck his daughter though.

The US is on course fro 30 to 40 million unemployed and probably a million preventable deaths, who will be mainly Republicans. Iirc correctly, no defending president has ever won before in a recession. This will be the worst depression in history imo, dwarfing everything that has gone before it. Trump's handling of it  has been demonstrably terrible. He's fucking toast, and what's more will go in the record books as being the worst president in history. 

Don't forget he didn't even win the popular vote last time 

Anyhow, I'm rejoining the Labour party today. Starmer is our next pm imo.  

Have you seen some of the videos of Biden putting his hands on younger women and girls who are actively leaning away from him? I mean i know he's probably just socially inept but fucking hell. I'd only seen images of it, the videos are painful.

I'm pleased Starmer won too but can't see Labour winning anyway.

Edited by Rayvin

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Have you seen some of the videos of Biden putting his hands on younger women and girls who are actively leaning away from him? I mean i know he's probably just socially inept but fucking hell. I'd only seen images of it, the videos are painful.

I'm pleased Starmer won too but can't see Labour winning anyway.

I haven't. I'm disappointed if he's a sleaze bag. But frankly I just don't give a fuck about the USA now anyway. A declining super power of isolationist nut cases. 

Why can't you see Starmer winning mate? Honestly, it doesn't even matter at the minute. I'm just relieved to have someone to support again. The world is changing so rapidly, Johnson has been exposed as a phoney and a coward, and millions of people have a viable alternative for the first time in a decade. I think the longer term future is actually positive  

first sensible leader for either of the two big parties for quite a while. he was impressive on marr earlier and it sounds like he wants to build consensus. it's a long way to go but that's how you win elections

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I haven't. I'm disappointed if he's a sleaze bag. But frankly I just don't give a fuck about the USA now anyway. A declining super power of isolationist nut cases. 

Why can't you see Starmer winning mate? Honestly, it doesn't even matter at the minute. I'm just relieved to have someone to support again. The world is changing so rapidly, Johnson has been exposed as a phoney and a coward, and millions of people have a viable alternative for the first time in a decade. I think the longer term future is actually positive  

My view on Labour has been consistent since Brexit, it's 10-15 years of the Tories IMO. There is no way a centrist, pro Europe Labour politician could have won the last election, and that particular issue may be watered down in 5 years, but it won't be gone. I don't agree that Johnson has been exposed here, I'm seeing little genuine criticism from anyone other than the usual circles.

I like Starmer because of his European views and he seems genuinely progressive, but I have no hope or optimism for the future. I'm a member of the party but might resign membership tbh, I just don't believe in it anymore. That's not a consequence of him, just the position I got to pre-Corbyn coming back once again. No vision, no direction. I'm pleased you feel able to support someone again, and I'll be right behind him when it comes to voting (I think), but in my view we're turbofucked no matter what happens now. Double that for the US.

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Trump has been accused of multiple sexual assaults man. It's the CLASH OF THE TOUCHERS! 

:lol: Aye Biden is a creepy cunt, Trump calls him sleepy Joe and I think creepy Joe. For whatever reason Trump is basically immune to any issues from the fact he’s a massive pervert, the whole “you just grab them by the pussy” thing got the bloke who was listening to him say it fired from his job as host of the Today show (George Bushes relative as well) yet didn’t impact his election chances in the slightest. 

The bloke can say something, he recorded saying it, and then attack someone for saying exactly the same thing and his support will lap it up. I think he will win the next election, the tits on the democratic side are already saying they won’t vote for Biden since Yang / Bernie didn’t get the nomination, so it’ll be a repeat of Hillary. His support base were legitimately blaming the Democrats for holding up the stimulus package despite the reason for the push back being the Republicans were bundling in abortion bans to a fucking financial stimulus bill. 

2 hours ago, Howay said:

the tits on the democratic side are already saying they won’t vote for Biden since Yang / Bernie didn’t get the nomination, so it’ll be a repeat of Hillary. 

I just don't get this.  Let's allow Trump back in because their man did not win.  While I concede that Sanders' supporters wanted more progressive policies than they would get with Biden, surely you get rid of Trump first and then push for change from within.

Morons!

I suppose it was similar with Corbyn - that went well :) 

• Like 2

Trump takes the rap for this sort of thing. He was the one telling his base that it was a hoax that would miraculously disappear. 

He's now ordered a bunch of these malaria tablets which are unproven to work and which we know have killed some people. 

Screenshot_20200406-054318_Twitter.jpg

This is a really interesting thread about how conventional journalists play into Trump's hands at these press conferences, and what the solution to the problem is (which will likely be ignored). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Trump takes the rap for this sort of thing. He was the one telling his base that it was a hoax that would miraculously disappear

I can’t remember who it was saying that once people start seeing their loved ones die they’ll start to blame Trump but after reading this it appears that the brainwashing is deeper than they thought. Of course it’s the media’s fault.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52157824

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden