President Biden

Happy Face

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Watching it, having a laugh at it then I look at the account properly and it's actually his own, not a parody. Fuuuuuuckkkk. The CIA need whoever's got him in their permanent crosshair to pull the trigger now, tbh. :jesuswept:

The reason that Biden is so popular amongst the black community in America, and especially the older members of said community is because for eight years  they saw him acting as loyal VP to Obama. A white man happily filling the "subservient" role is totemic and symbolic. It will take more than a few crass comments to undo that image to that demographic

• Like 1

My sister in law (born & bred in Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe, currently getting divorced from Mrs PLs brother)  is uprooting her two teenage sons (14 & 16) from their life in a  sleepy Dorset dormitory town and is taking them to California to start a new life where her parents now live. We found out yesterday flights are now booked for early July. UK Grandparents picked them up from school & fed them every day for a decade, as you can imagine they’re devastated. They’re particularly concerned about taking these kids into a public health disaster without parallel in a western democracy. 

• Jaysus... 2

I see the mad twat is having a go at social media for actually suggesting that people fact check his rants, suggesting that he will close them down if they don't allow him to spout utter lies under the pretext of free speech.

Apparently social media tried to interfere with the 2016 election (no, really?).  Presumably he is concerned that Putin's buddies won't be able to get him a second term.

All while 100,000 people have died due to his utter incompetence.  Even that figure is presumably worth celebrating, because it it is the highest in the world #MAGA

:baby:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Isegrim said:

He wants more dead...

And we now live in a world where no one is surprised at this behaviour by the President of the Divided States of America!

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

America's head has fully gone. Ours feels like it's about 6 months behind. 

There’s footage which purports to be an incognito cop smashing windows just prior to it all kicking off. 
I’d normally dismiss it as tin foil hatters, but now… I wouldn’t be in the least surprised. 

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

There’s footage which purports to be an incognito cop smashing windows just prior to it all kicking off. 
I’d normally dismiss it as tin foil hatters, but now… I wouldn’t be in the least surprised. 

Aye I saw that as well. It's definitely really weird behaviour when you watch the video. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden