President Biden

Happy Face

Isn’t the National Guard their version of the TA? Can you imagine giving Mark Francois rubber bullets and a blank cheque to shoot at whatever he wanted? We’d have the exact same problem over here.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

A friend of mine has said that this militarized response isn't new in the US and that Trump isnt the first to wave it through. I'm stunned by it frankly but maybe I've just not paid enough attention to US policing over time..?

Minnesota narrowly voted Clinton at the last election but with a big swing to Trump. This feels like a deliberate, calculated, albeit bat-shit crazy, response. 

I can't really see the logic in "look what happened with this crazy bastard in charge, best vote him in again to make sure it doesn't happen again". But I can't see the logic in lots of things atm. 

Edited by Gemmill

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I can't really see the logic in "look what happened with this crazy bastard in charge, best vote him in again to make sure it doesn't happen again". But I can't see the logic in lots of things atm. 

Like making a big deal on the tv news about 100,000 covid deaths in America whilst not mentioning we have the worst death rate in the world? And this latest stuff over there is like manna from heaven for the uk government 

Edited by Alex

This is great. There's a part 1 and part 2 video at the link so make sure you watch part 1 first when he's still got the cuffs on. That he gives them the Eddie Murphy treatment for a solid 5 minutes makes it even better. 

Imagine how many poor cunts aren't fortunate enough to have an FBI badge in their wallet when it gets fished out their pocket though. 

• Haha 2

An unarmed black man killed last night in Louisville as the police shot into a crowd at a food market. And not a single one of the police present had their bodycam switched on.

There are hundreds of examples on my timeline like this of journalists being assaulted by US police 

Edited by Dr Gloom

Aye it's disgusting. The scenes with the coppers rolling through cities in tanks is mental. I can't see how this is gonna end - the people keep coming as the coppers keep increasing their violent response. 

Trump has now said he'll send in the military. That can't be far off now. But I don't know if even that will end it. 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden