President Biden

Happy Face

Just now, NJS said:

He's gearing up for November /January when he'll refuse to leave. 

That sounds about right. State of emergency, changes to the constitution etc 

I mean Trump has literally ordered this. He will have ordered that the press aren't safe, that extreme force should be used, all of it.

He's playing this one terribly IMO. It's got a hint of the Cummings saga about it tbh, it appears to be playing poorly across the aisle too.

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

I know it’s probably coming from the top but that doesn’t excuse the actions of individual police officers

There's a Nazi prison camp guard in all of us, supposedly.

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

There's a Nazi prison camp guard in all of us, supposedly.

Well there certainly is in you 

• Haha 2

American protesters could definitely do with employing some chant-writers. They're fucking terrible at them.

The worst of all is "Hey hey! Ho ho! That [name goes here] has got to go!" :lol: no one is resigning for that. I'm digging in if you chant that at me. 

• Haha 3

Really seems like the place we want to be cosying up to as we leave the EU amidst a global pandemic we’re doing shit at handling domestically 

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Really seems like the place we want to be cosying up to as we leave the EU amidst a global pandemic we’re doing shit at handling domestically 

Aye, its fucking terrifying that we're clinging onto the coat tails of a failing superpower. What timing, although of course the timing isn't coincidental, as both countries are infected (and I don't mean by covid).

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

America descending into a dystopian nightmare. We're normally a couple of years behind them iirc. 

It really is - like watching some Paul Veerhoeven film from the 80s 

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden