President Biden

Happy Face

Today should be the day that the Supreme Court rules that he can't continue to keep his tax returns secret. Expect the decision around 3pm our time. Expect a meltdown shortly after if the decision goes the right way. 

Michael Cohen, Trump's ex-lawyer, ordered back to jail https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53357098

The Yanks are fucking weird when it comes “their rights”…

Judge- ”You can serve the remainder of your sentence at home if you like?”

Trump Cunt- ” Yes please”

Judge- ” But, you can’t use social media until your time’s up…”

Trump Cunt- ” Muh Twitter!! Fuck you, take me back to the COVID infested jail”. 

• Jaysus... 1

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Michael Cohen, Trump's ex-lawyer, ordered back to jail https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53357098

The Yanks are fucking weird when it comes “their rights”…

Judge- ”You can serve the remainder of your sentence at home if you like?”

Trump Cunt- ” Yes please”

Judge- ” But, you can’t use social media until your time’s up…”

Trump Cunt- ” Muh Twitter!! Fuck you, take me back to the COVID infested jail”. 

No one ever suggested he was clever :) 

14 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Today should be the day that the Supreme Court rules that he can't continue to keep his tax returns secret. Expect the decision around 3pm our time. Expect a meltdown shortly after if the decision goes the right way. 

As you say:

Stamps feet - "Not fair"!

Can't even rely on his own hand-picked Justices 

Although there is still plenty of scope for those "massive time wasting, arrogant, client oblivious cunts" to do their thing :) 

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Like 1

Aye. Outrageous. Stone was interviewed yesterday before the decision and said he thought he deserved the commutation because he could have flipped on Trump. Trump duly gave him it.

So do the crime, take the fall without implicating me, and I will make sure you aren't punished. 

I was watching a clip from Rachel Maddow last night and she was saying that this is the "shield" portion of Trump using his powers, ie he's using it to protect himself and his friends. She was saying wait because the "sword" portion is coming next - Barr, at Trump's behest, has set up probes into former Obama officials which are currently ongoing. She was suggesting that all of the charges related to these probes are going to come in the run up to the election. As bad as anything Putin would do basically. 

If America doesn't get rid of him in November, I don't know what will happen in the following 4 years.

Having said that, there's plenty stuff online of people involved in polling, modelling, etc who are saying that this is nothing like Trump v Clinton and that Biden is so clearly in the lead and that with COVID and the economy both set to get worse, not better, there is simply no way back for Trump in the next 4 months. I fucking hope they're right. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Having said that, there's plenty stuff online of people involved in polling, modelling, etc who are saying that this is nothing like Trump v Clinton and that Biden is so clearly in the lead and that with COVID and the economy both set to get worse, not better, there is simply no way back for Trump in the next 4 months. I fucking hope they're right. 

You are relying on this being a fair election,  it won't be. Whether Biden can overcome the riggage is one thing.

Even assuming he does whether Trump accepts the result is another, he is already laying the groundwork for claiming he has won no matter the result.

If he does lose the lame duck period between the election and January when the handover of power is supposed to happen is going to be wild.

This all further assumes he doesn't just cancel the Election because of covid

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden