President Biden

Happy Face

Ah no, I know there's definitely the threat of skullduggery. It's mental how far everyone over there has adjusted to Trump's behaviour. The Republican Party is now just fully complicit. 

If he doesn't leave the White House, he'll get marched out though. But you're right that if he loses there's gonna be some insanity during that interim period. Lots of Friday night sackings and pardons. 

On top of that, don't all previous Presidents have ongoing access to top secret information about the state? So we might have Trump leaking stuff left and right once he's out, depending on his whims.

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

And Trump has commuted his sentence. Absolutely scandalous.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-regarding-executive-grant-clemency-roger-stone-jr/

The wording in that reminds me of the Saudi Piracy press release. The USA is now in the same political realm as North Korea, Russia and Saudi Arabia. A dictatorship in other words 

It's the 2020 in me that's looking at those figures and immediately thinking that it'd be typical for democratic voters to stay at home because of the expected blow out and Trump to sneak a win because of die hard Republicans (rednecks) turning up regardless.

Didn't Clinton hit 99% at one point in some models? I'm not convinced but it would be huge in the global pushback against fuckwitted insanity, if Biden wins this.

Edited by Rayvin

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Didn't Clinton hit 99% at one point in some models? I'm not convinced but it would be huge in the global pushback against fuckwitted insanity, if Biden wins this.

Shut up man, it'll be a huge paradigm shift to have an old white man in charge of things.

• Haha 3

Biden is fucking 78 man. That is crazy old to be taking that job on. You watch him walk on stage and he's got a proper old fella's gimp leg. He almost has to be a one term president by default. 

I get that he's the supposed safe pair of hands but I hope he gets a decent running mate (probably a female) who can go for the top job next time around. Get somebody younger as well. Nice bit of flap for the lads. 

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Biden is fucking 78 man. That is crazy old to be taking that job on. You watch him walk on stage and he's got a proper old fella's gimp leg. He almost has to be a one term president by default. 

I get that he's the supposed safe pair of hands but I hope he gets a decent running mate (probably a female) who can go for the top job next time around. Get somebody younger as well. Nice bit of flap for the lads. 

Elizabeth Warren?

Seen this footage coming out of America overnight. Blokes in full camouflage, with no identifying markings as to what agency they're from, and driving unmarked rental vehicles, are snatching peaceful protesters up off the street. There is some dark, dark shit going on in America at the minute. 

• Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Seen this footage coming out of America overnight. Blokes in full camouflage, with no identifying markings as to what agency they're from, and driving unmarked rental vehicles, are snatching peaceful protesters up off the street. There is some dark, dark shit going on in America at the minute. 

Wayfair branching out into the adults trafficking.

• Haha 1

It starts:

Trump said he might not accept the result of the election

It's not the first time he's done so.

Trump said it before the 2016 election, and he's claimed multiple times that the results of the 2020 election could be "rigged" because of an expected increase in mail voting because of the coronavirus pandemic.

During the interview, Wallace showed Trump new polling from Fox News that found former vice-president Joe Biden leading head-to-head polls by eight points.

Trump called the polls "fake".

"I'm not losing, because those are fake polls. They were fake in 2016 and now they're even more fake," he said.

"I have a poll where we're leading in every swing state.  And I don't believe that your — first of all, the Fox polls, whoever does your Fox polls, they're among the worst. They got it all wrong in 2016. They've been wrong on every poll I've ever seen."

Trump was asked directly by Wallace if he might not accept the results of the 2020 election.

"No. I have to see. Look, Hillary Clinton asked me the same thing," Trump said (it was Wallace himself who asked Trump the question at a 2016 debate).

"I have to see. Look, you — I have to see. No, I'm not going to just say yes. I'm not going to say no, and I didn't last time either."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-20/best-bits-from-donald-trumps-fox-news-interview/12471794

:doh:

As if he's going to have a say about whether or not he accepts the result, man. You get dictators saying that kind of shit but they legitimise that by having good relationships with the military.

Trump hasn't gone out of his way to cosy up to the armed forces as far as i can tell, so he's got no chance of staying in office if he's voted out.

It is depressing that the majority of white people want him in power though. I'm going to vaguely hope that's more about him being republican than being Trump, but it's pathetic either way.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 1

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden