President Biden

Happy Face

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Someone asked Biden yesterday whether he's going to take the cognitive test that Trump did. His immediate response was "Come on man! That's like asking if I've been tested for cocaine before this interview...", he then blurted out something about "junkie", and then said he trusts the American people to decide about his "mental and physical fitness", except it took him 3 attempts to say the word fitness. 

He's as on the slide mentally as Trump is, he just didn't start out as much of a horrible, racist cunt. 

It’s incredible that after the last time the Democrats have been as complacent again. It looks like Trump is going to lose but that’s not down to the candidate going up against him 

7 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Biden's VP pick could be pretty important, given they'll obviously be doing a lot of the work if not taking over outright.

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

tenor.gif

I dare him. 

The reason for Biden is he’s the guy a lot of the moderate typical Republican voters could potentially be swayed to vote for, if they’d went with Bernie a lot would have just voted for Trump. Agree fully with Meenzer saying Biden’s VP pick is massively important, McCain selecting Sarah Palin severely damaged his campaign when he ran against Obama, so it’ll probably be a slightly boring choice to further try and win some voters from the right. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Howay said:

The reason for Biden is he’s the guy a lot of the moderate typical Republican voters could potentially be swayed to vote for, if they’d went with Bernie a lot would have just voted for Trump. Agree fully with Meenzer saying Biden’s VP pick is massively important, McCain selecting Sarah Palin severely damaged his campaign when he ran against Obama, so it’ll probably be a slightly boring choice to further try and win some voters from the right. 

I agree but you'd think they'd consider doing some polling to see if there'd be a net gain by choosing Warren. 

They'll be polling on all potential VP candidates. Biden will accept pretty much whatever is chosen for him, I don't think he's the sort of guy with strong beliefs on any kind.

5 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Literally the only reason why we shouldn't want Trump to die a horrible death!

What if Trump died by having Pence forced up his arse, splitting the Donald and suffocating Pence? 
Win win. :lol:

17 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

What if Trump died by having Pence forced up his arse, splitting the Donald and suffocating Pence? 
Win win. :lol:

Depends on who's next cab off the rank I suppose, but probably worth it.

You have a very strange mind - keep it up. :) 

• Haha 2

Suggestion appears to be that Harris is being primed to be the next President from 2024 onwards. Trump and his supporters seem to be making noise about this but I've noticed that the more sane media circles are doing the same thing.

I don't really know much about her but having looked through some of her policies I think they could do worse. Certainly looks like an upgrade on Biden himself, anyway.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden